Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2014 1:13:16 PM EDT
I would post this in gear but its a but more specific to PCC's.

Anybody know of a good 9mm subgun chest rig? I know I could set up a universal Molle but I'd like to buy one already dedicated to the Uzi/9mm ar/Glock 18 style mags.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out blue force gear.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a blue force gear rig in coyote. It is awsome.
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:04:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Here

US Grunt Gear
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Check with US Grunt Gear. I have heard good things about them and they have a 9mm SMG chest rig that should fit the bill.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 6:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
HSGI extended pistol TACOs let you build your own, if you're into that sort of thing.

AJ
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have any issues with Grunt Gear?  I ordered a chest rig from them a month ago and still haven't seen it or heard anything from them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 3:46:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone have any issues with Grunt Gear?  I ordered a chest rig from them a month ago and still haven't seen it or heard anything from them.
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:25:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Same here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

I emailed them earlier this week and they said it was in production and would ship soon.  Who knows what that means and I didn't know it wasn't in stock when I ordered it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#9]
It did finally ship today.  Took about 5 weeks from when I ordered it.

Edit: It showed up today!  It's made very well and is very sturdy.  The mag pouches are semi rigid and preformed so they stay opened up when empty. The mags fit perfectly into them.  It's very light setup with a lot of adjustability, it has some light padding between the mags and your body.  The should straps aren't padded, but they are still pretty comfortable since they are pretty wide and even with 6 mags it's not too heavy.  Overall it's a very nice piece of gear, the finish and construction is top notch, it's definitely worth the wait if you don't need it immediately.

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:05:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It did finally ship today.  Took about 5 weeks from when I ordered it.

Edit: It showed up today!  It's made very well and is very sturdy.  The mag pouches are semi rigid and preformed so they stay opened up when empty. The mags fit perfectly into them.  It's very light setup with a lot of adjustability, it has some light padding between the mags and your body.  The should straps aren't padded, but they are still pretty comfortable since they are pretty wide and even with 6 mags it's not too heavy.  Overall it's a very nice piece of gear, the finish and construction is top notch, it's definitely worth the wait if you don't need it immediately.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1424/13602099/24570561/410286165.jpg
View Quote

Nice looking rig.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top