Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2014 2:30:57 PM EDT
Do these guys ever pick up the phone?  I've been wanting to ask about one of their lowers and no reply to email and phone mail box is always full.  Has me very hesitant about purchasing from a business that you can't contact.  I see they have a BBB rating of F.  

Any thoughts about customer service or how to contact them?  Ive tried the number on their website.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks.  Had no idea
whats the difference between the large and small glock lower?  I assume the large fits standard ar mags?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
thanks.  Had no idea
whats the difference between the large and small glock lower?  I assume the large fits standard ar mags?
View Quote

Large takes G20/21 mags (45 and 10mm)
Small takes G17/23 mags (40 and 9mm)

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
The only thing they make as of right now is the small
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
thanks.  Had no idea

do they have a website or just gunbroker?  I'm trying to do a search now.   ....and also looking for the BCG for 9mm.

I like the looks of the lower.  would anyone hesitate purchasing one?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Until I see some reviews on the new company I'm waiting. I want a colt pattern lower anyway.
<sarcasm> Remember nothing says " I'm here for the long run" like a gmail account for contact info. <sarcasm>
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:12:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Until I see some reviews on the new company I'm waiting. I want a colt pattern lower anyway.
<sarcasm> Remember nothing says " I'm here for the long run" like a gmail account for contact info. <sarcasm>
View Quote

Im in the exploration phase of getting a lower.  I'd like to get one quickly as the form 1 are less than 30 days right now.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

do they have a website or just gunbroker?  I'm trying to do a search now.   ....and also looking for the BCG for 9mm.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
thanks.  Had no idea

ETA: sorry posted the wrong link, lost the other, i'll see if I can dig it back up.

It's QuarterCircle10 that bought them out.

Here's the big thread on the matter:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_15/600709_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 9:03:48 PM EDT
[#9]
You can buy with confidence form the Folks at QC10.......I have ordered and received numerous lowers from them recently and have had numerous phone conversations with both partners . I'll be meeting with them face to face in a couple of weeks. These folks are the real deal and I'm looking forward to working with them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You can buy with confidence form the Folks at QC10.......I have ordered and received numerous lowers from them recently and have had numerous phone conversations with both partners . I'll be meeting with them face to face in a couple of weeks. These folks are the real deal and I'm looking forward to working with them.
View Quote

I picked up a small frame from them.  Going to pick it up this afternoon.  Worked with Russ.  Really responsive to communications.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top