Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2014 3:16:15 PM EDT
So I just took delivery of the DeSantis Storm Packer which is a stock sleeve to hold two extra M9 mags. I used to have a Ruger PC4 before I sold it and when I had it I wished I had bought the Uncle Mikes stock sleeve for it. When I finally went to buy it, you couldn't find them, so I know things like this are scarce because they are for a specialized weapon. That's why I just purchased the Packer.

First impressions are that it is well built and fits on the stock very well. What I can't believe is that they used snaps to close the pouches instead of Velcro which you could adjust according to the length of the magazine. The pic you see has two standard 15 round mags in it and look at all the wasted room, that could be tightened down if they closed with Velcro. Stupid.

(See post below, issue fixed)

Having said all that, I absolutely love my Beretta Storm Cx4 in 9mm!

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you have any of the 20-round mags to see if they will fit, i.e. fill that empty space but still allow the flap to snap closed?

View Quote

I have 30 round magazines and they don't fit of course. I don't have any 20 round magazines, but I've heard they will fit.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Do you have any of the 20-round mags to see if they will fit, i.e. fill that empty space but still allow the flap to snap closed?

ETA:  Just found a review on Amazon that said it would NOT work on 20-rounders.  I am ordering one of these pouches to try for myself with various mags, just out of curiosity.

View Quote

I almost bought it directly from the Beretta store, which usually has very good discounts.  But I found it at Optics planet for $25.99, which is the best price by far of anywhere I found. Good luck, and let me know what you think.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Dem toes tho'

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:11:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dem toes tho'

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Im dropping the ice bucket challenge on all the kydex masters to make a stock sleeve with 2 mags. C'mon some kydex jedi has to be up for the challenge to do something that's streamline for a cx.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Hey! That's my thread!  

And yes, it does contain the answer to  adjust the pouch. I just did it today and it fits my 15 rounders perfectly.  If only DeSantis would have put instructions in the bag.  

So I guess I am a fan of it now.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:42:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Me too,
Got one for my 9mm & my .45.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top