Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2014 10:02:57 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the quality of this PCC?  

Always interested in an MP5 clone...is this a good idea or a bad idea?

Link

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#1]
With an HK clone product, it's ALL about the quality of the receiver.  Anything else can be fixed.

I'd be leery of a $1900 clone unless I'd handled it and had confidence in the receiver and the quality of the parts.  Too bad there's not one at a LGS you can finger-bang before pulling the trigger on an internet buy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Check on hkpro as well, I think the atlantic offerings work fine.

The  biggest problems I have ever had with any of my clones is non factory mags. True HK or POF mags have been absolutely flawless for me.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:00:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I keep hearing good things about companies like brethren arms, but, like you, would love to find one a thousand dollars cheaper.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:10:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep hearing good things about companies like brethren arms, but, like you, would love to find one a thousand dollars cheaper.
View Quote

That. Heck, for $1200, I'd be tempted to buy one of these. I want a PCC in that format. I may just wait and pony up for the MPX once it's out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top