Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2014 8:16:29 PM EDT
so i bought it, great little gun
but i think id rather put the money towards a mossberg mvp in 308

i put it up for sale
but then a buddy of mine told me not to sell it and that they were very rare so i should hang on to it

what says you?
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#1]
They aren't very rare, and the 9mm Glock mag ones are the most desirable, but do what you want with it.
Next time I find a 9mm Glock Sub at retail I'm going to buy it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They aren't very rare, and the 9mm Glock mag ones are the most desirable, but do what you want with it.
View Quote

yea i mean ive seen them quite a bit on armslist (if that means anything anymore) and gunbroker
the trouble is just finding one at retail
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 9:30:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only if I don't get to it first.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 10:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
They are sorta rare, they're just usually out of stock.

I voted no in your poll unless you want to sell it to me for a good price, then I switch my vote to yes (conditionally)
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:53:32 AM EDT
[#5]
They're hard to get hold of.  Sell the Glock before you sell the KelTec.  You can always find another Glock.  Not so a SUB 2000.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:44:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Banned in Connecticut.
Wish I had one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:02:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I had one in 40 S&W but I sold it.  I instantly regretted selling it.  About six years later I ran across another one in 9mm (that takes Glock 19 mags).  I jumped on it and still have it.  It doesn't get shot much, but it rides along with me in my backpack when I'm on the road with my family.  It fists into its own pocket/sleve in my bag along with two 33 round stick mags.  I recommend holding onto that rifle.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Never sell guns.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Never sell guns.

View Quote

I never understood that. I trade & sell all the time.
I also have 3 full size gun safes that are full & plenty of guns elsewhere that don't fit in them.

I have a core collection that have sentimental value & my beat up shooters that i'll never sell, but you can't afford to own one of everything at the same time. (At least I can't)
So when the novelty wears off of something I don't shoot, I sell or trade it for something new.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I also have 3 full size gun safes that are full & plenty of guns elsewhere that don't fit in them.

I have a core collection that have sentimental value & my beat up shooters that i'll never sell, but you can't afford to own one of everything at the same time. (At least I can't)
So when the novelty wears off of something I don't shoot, I sell or trade it for something new.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never sell guns.

Two common views. I have a core of "never sell" guns that mean something to me. Others come and go as the fad value wears off or I sell to finance something I want even more. I have sold a few that I regretted years later but to balance that out I did sell a few that I was thrilled to get rid of.

And, I have a Sub9...the original, the King of Subs...real metal receiver, last round bolt hold open, etc. I would have trouble letting go of that one....you can't replace it , 3800 made and that was the end of it forever. It was just too expensive to build so they did a reduced price model .....the Sub2k.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Pretty hard to find, Especially the Glock models. Plus the are great little shooters. I have the G22 and G19 versions and I dont shoot them nearly as much as I used to...... but I wont sell them!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:29:03 PM EDT
[#12]
You may never get another chance.  Keep it or sell it to me.  I need a spare.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top