Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2014 4:25:03 PM EDT
Yep.   shot it  only a few times.  And there are other toys that I will use so want to sell this to fund them.
I have looked all over for what these are worth now days.  Nothing out there to compare to.  Don't want to over charge but want to be fair about todays pricing  but not going to give it away either.

I am thinking around 1000-1200 on value.
Did contact a guy  and asked him to make me an offer.   He didn't do it so I threw a number out there which was pretty high.   U have to start somewhere. And a person can always come down.   He never responded back.

So what does the hive say.

Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 6/30/2014 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Two on Armslist right now for $650, so you're almost double. How much did you get it for $500?

http://www.armslist.com/posts/3092335/flint-michigan-rifles-for-sale--sterling-brtish-assault-rifle--9mm--unfired--nib

Here's another that sold couple weeks ago for $600. On Guns America no less, the home of the gouge.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/951888208/British_Sterling_9mm_Carbine.htm
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 10:19:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Sold mine in Nov of last year with 11 mags
$850
It was a hard sale. I broke even
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sold mine in Nov of last year with 11 mags
$850
It was a hard sale. I broke even
View Quote

November of  last year was a different market. Today prices have fallen and things aren't moving. Local shop has a bunch of these sitting on the shelf gathering dust. ( I think they are in the $700 + or - range)  I hate to say it but its just not the right time to ask a big prices. Its a buyer's market.

Good luck with it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 10:46:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all.   I have about 500 into it.   Think I may look for 7-800 and keep if it doesn't sell.    

Never found info so very much appreciate it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 9:22:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree its a buyers market now. A lot of people spent their $$ during the hoarding of early 2013. Most all prices are down, Colt AR15s are under $1000, primers are on sale, ammo prices are dropping and stock available (except 22LR), and mags are cheap and plentiful. The only shortage I see now is reloading powder. Send me an IM if you still want to sell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top