BCM
User Panel

B&T 9mm Carbine APC9 (Page 2 of 73)
Page / 73
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:15:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bigjunk1:
Comes with an Aimpoint  As if the gun alone would not cost enough.
View Quote

All the other markets B&T sell in usually have the aimpoint included in the purchase price. DS Arms told me the TP9 was expensively enough on its own without the aimpoint. I have an article that states B&T and Aimpoint worked together. I want to say the article was in SAR. I've got that and a bunch of media on the system if anyone wants it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish B+T would release some MSRPs on this new stuff..........
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:12:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Flogger23m] [#4]
What is the point of the P26? What does it do that the APC-9 doesn't? They both look similar from a feature standpoint. The KH-9 looks like it is intended to be as cheap as possible. I suppose that separates itself from the other two.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:
What is the point of the P26? What does it do that the APC-9 doesn't? They both look similar from a feature standpoint. The KH-9 looks like it is intended to be as cheap as possible. I suppose that separates itself from the other two.
View Quote

I was wondering if it was designed for the Finnish market with the weapons ability to take the coffin mags.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Manticore_Arms:

Coffin mags and Suomi Drums.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Manticore_Arms:
Originally Posted By FADALdude:
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

I was wondering if it was designed for the Finnish market with the weapons ability to take the coffin mags.

Coffin mags and Suomi Drums.

The Finns are all about capacity!
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:18:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#9]
There are some real wallet smashers pictured in here.  All very cool.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#10]
WHERE ARE THE TP9 PARTS ALREADY?

Wolverine Supplies can't export what I need.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:57:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Col__Kurtz] [#11]
WHERE ARE THE TP9 PARTS ALREADY?

Wolverine Supplies can't export what I need.
View Quote

Yeah, Wolverine Supplies changed their policy on exporting B&T stuff. Last time they told me they could only sell what they have in stock- no special orders.

Try www.tacstore.ch. They have a minimum purchase requirement of $1,000 to export, but you should be able to get what you need if you place a large order. They're reliable and ship fast with a tracking number. They special order from B&T if they don't have the item in stock as well.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 10:53:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FADALdude] [#12]
THEY ARE HERE!!! THEY ARE HERE!!!

Aftermath Gun Club broke the news that B+T USA Firearms Are Now Available

Great news for us waiting on parts for our TP9!

IF YOU NEED MAGAZINES FOR YOUR TP9 OR SPP BUY THEM NOW FROM DS ARMS AS THEY ARE ALMOST OUT OF STOCK.  YOU'LL SEE HOW WELL THE SWISS FRANC HAS DONE VS THE DOLLAR IF YOU DON'T!!!

You can find the B+T 30 rounders HERE at DS Arms for $45.00 each. Their listing is confusing as it shows a Steyr SPP/TMP black magazine and says they are original Steyr SPP.  The part number for DS Arms is BT30183.

RobertRTG has their listing of TP9 parts up but not yet available for sale.  Of note are the 20 round magazines that were not previously imported into the US in numbers.

Happy Day for TP9 owners!
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:24:39 PM EDT
[#13]
So who is taking orders for APC9s?

http://aftermathgunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/BT-APC.jpg

IF YOU NEED MAGAZINES FOR YOUR TP9 OR SPP BUY THEM NOW FROM DS ARMS AS THEY ARE ALMOST OUT OF STOCK.  YOU'LL SEE HOW WELL THE SWISS FRANC HAS DONE VS THE DOLLAR IF YOU DON'T!!!

You can find the B+T 30 rounders HERE at DS Arms for $45.00 each. Their listing is confusing as it shows a Steyr SPP/TMP black magazine and says they are original Steyr SPP.  The part number for DS Arms is BT30183.

RobertRTG has their listing of TP9 parts up but not yet available for sale.  Of note are the 20 round magazines that were not previously imported into the US in numbers.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:50:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FADALdude] [#15]
Per AGC website:

For those ready to buy now, B&T lists USA dealers with existing orders. Inquiring dealers can contact B&T USA directly with a small minimum order required (distributors welcome). Current firearm authorized dealers include:
•The Bullet Hole (FL) 941.702.2413
•DelRay Shooting Center (FL) 561.265.0700
•GMP Parts Co. (WY) 307.883.7500 [email protected]
•Northwest Ohio Int. 419.824.0600
•Spartan Hopelite Arms (TX) 682.593.0996
•W.A.R. Rifles (VA) 703.367.7155

Bring your credit card(s) lol

Originally Posted By eternal24k:

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Anyone have a clue on 922(r) compliance with these if you SBR them? Are there any US-made parts inside, or does Armati have an official parts count from ATF?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:23:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Conqueror:
Anyone have a clue on 922(r) compliance with these if you SBR them? Are there any US-made parts inside, or does Armati have an official parts count from ATF?
View Quote

Yep, now we can start that whole 922r discussion like the CZ evo.  Maybe I will just buy a SIG MPX.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:37:00 AM EDT
[#18]
People have been creating SBRs with Zero US made parts since the TP9 has been imported.  No one has sold 922r compliance parts EVER.

But I'm going to guess some derp is going to happen when someone writes a love letter to the ATF.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a TP9. I've wanted an SBR'd one for the longest time.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MichaelHK:
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a TP9. I've wanted an SBR'd one for the longest time.
View Quote

The TP9 kicks ass - you'll love it. I own two that I use with a Thompson Machine SG2 suppressor (they make a very nice-fitting adapter for the TP9). I am not sure what version B&T is importing, though. For a while, they imported a version with a threaded barrel shroud, but later changed to a Tri-Lug style unique to the Rotex line of sub-gun suppressors, which are hard to get and expensive. I have the earlier threaded version, but it will be interesting to see what they bring in. One thing I can't stress enough - you cannot use a standard pistol can on this gun. The back pressure created by the round going off to unlock the rotating bolt is tremendous and there has been at least one documented breach of the barrel assembly from a guy trying to use it with a TiRant. You'll need a large-volume can.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Skullsoldier:

The TP9 kicks ass - you'll love it. I own two that I use with a Thompson Machine SG2 suppressor (they make a very nice-fitting adapter for the TP9). I am not sure what version B&T is importing, though. For a while, they imported a version with a threaded barrel shroud, but later changed to a Tri-Lug style unique to the Rotex line of sub-gun suppressors, which are hard to get and expensive. I have the earlier threaded version, but it will be interesting to see what they bring in. One thing I can't stress enough - you cannot use a standard pistol can on this gun. The back pressure created by the round going off to unlock the rotating bolt is tremendous and there has been at least one documented breach of the barrel assembly from a guy trying to use it with a TiRant. You'll need a large-volume can.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MichaelHK:

Interesting. Thanks for the info. I wonder if a mystic would suffice.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:18:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FADALdude] [#22]
I remember that guy on silencer talk; he had a threaded adapter made for his pistol can and the over pressure created damaged the locking pin and peened the barrel pretty good. Pistol cans make a piston out of the rotating barrel. The Rotex has a HUGE interior volume.

ETA parts are at RobertRTG. I got mine ordered. I hope future APC9 owners stocked up on magazines because their cost has...uh...increased.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Any updates on when these are expected to be available?
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#24]
What brass catcher is that?
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Yay, thanks!
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 4:27:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Armati is no longer the importer. I wrote in March of 2014 when it was official Armati would be the importer http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/03/05/new-bt-usa-importer-armati/ but that changed when B&T AG decided to start a sister company in the USA of their own as B&T USA. I broke that news in September of last year http://aftermathgunclub.com/2014/09/02/the-all-new-bt-usa/ I've been told Armati is receiving phone calls for B&T firearms.

This has caused some confusion but I think it is better because it is B&T representing B&T in the United States now.

The KH9 is very unlikely to go into any serious production. The P26 is likely to be B&T's lower cost offering, ETA's aren't possible because there is no ATF determination.

The 922r shouldn't be too difficult. The APC223 and APC300 are still pending gov approval.

I've stayed on top of B&T news for over a year and try to post as soon as there is anything significant.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Are all the SBRs created by the TP9 pistols DS Arms imported in violation of 922r?

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 8:22:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Honestly, who cares about 922r?
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Any news of an ETA on these things?
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Bingo.  

Obviously not the ATF who approved all those non-922r compliant SBR stamps.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 12:20:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Honestly, who cares posts on a public forum about 922r?
View Quote
Fixed.  Honestly this only causes problems...

If you really need an answer to this question you need to be talking to an attorney.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 7:34:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eternal24k] [#32]
Originally Posted By freeride1:

If you really need an answer to this question you need to be talking to an attorney.  
View All Quotes

asking stupid questions about stupid laws is what causes problems. That's why we are here now talking about 922r and NFA items.
And why would I need to be talking to an attorney, I have violated no laws and If i had violated said "law" (which lets face it, is just an opinion of an ATF employee at any given day, all it takes is a second letter to conflict it), and nor have I ever seen any case of an individual being prosecuted for 922r violation, so why would I concern myself with a lawyer.
People have had SBRs for ages before someone wrote the ATF and asked the question about 922r and NFA.

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#33]

asking stupid questions about stupid laws is what causes problems. That's why we are here now talking about 922r and NFA items.

And why would I need to be talking to an attorney, I have violated no laws and If i had violated said "law" (which lets face it, is just an opinion of an ATF employee at any given day, all it takes is a second letter to conflict it), and nor have I ever seen any case of an individual being prosecuted for 922r violation, so why would I concern myself with a lawyer.

People have had SBRs for ages before someone wrote the ATF and asked the question about 922r and NFA.

View All Quotes

I wasn't referring to your post.  People bringing up 922r creates problems.

The guy who initially asked about 922r should be talking to his attorney if he is so concerned about running afoul of it.  

The last thing B&T needs is a bunch of guys asking about 922r compliance.  This happened with CZ and they went and requested an opinion from the ATF.  Asking the ATF for clarification on a vague regulation is only asking them to broaden that regulation and enforce it more aggressively.

I agree with you about 922r.  I just wish the posters on this and other forums did as well.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#34]
then we are on the same page

has anybody gotten any prices on these? i contacted a couple vendors with no replies
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 8:26:37 AM EDT
[#35]

The guy who initially asked about 922r should be talking to his attorney if he is so concerned about running afoul of it.  

The last thing B&T needs is a bunch of guys asking about 922r compliance.  This happened with CZ and they went and requested an opinion from the ATF.  Asking the ATF for clarification on a vague regulation is only asking them to broaden that regulation and enforce it more aggressively.

I agree with you about 922r.  I just wish the posters on this and other forums did as well.  
View All Quotes

+10000

Don't poke the bear. You're not going to get the response you or anyone else wants if you do. I guess some guys just want to be junior G men.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#36]
The Vickers Tactical YouTube channel has a brief APC9 video up.  Sorry no link as I'm I a phone.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

A assembly diagram would help to make the count.  What US parts would even be able to be swapped?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#38]
any idea on pricing yet?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#39]
any idea on pricing yet?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:06:39 PM EDT
[#40]
any idea on pricing yet?
View Quote

TP9 is MSRP $1999
APC9 is MSRP $2200
APC45 is MSRP $2300 (I've also seen it listed as $2400)
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#41]

TP9 is MSRP $1999
APC9 is MSRP $2200
View All Quotes
any idea on pricing yet?

TP9 is MSRP $1999
APC9 is MSRP $2200

not bad if they sell under MSRP.

thanks
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#42]

thanks
View All Quotes
any idea on pricing yet?

TP9 is MSRP $1999
APC9 is MSRP $2200

thanks

To offer some perspective, I bought two TP9 from the DSA import lot for $800 each. It's a cool gun, but nowhere near $2K cool. Personally, I love B&T, but will pass on the APCs and stick with my MpX, Kriss and Scorpion and (hopefully the new POF.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#43]
I've wanted to pick up a TP9 for a while, but between the price hike, the proprietary barrel, and not being able to find the B&T suppressor for the gun it's making it hard to justify the purchase.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Bingo.  

View All Quotes

Bingo.  

The ATF can't possibly know if you have or have the ability to obtain 922r parts for your SBR stamp that you applied for. Of course they were approved.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jh1990:

The ATF can't possibly know if you have or have the ability to obtain 922r parts for your SBR stamp that you applied for. Of course they were approved.
View All Quotes

Bingo.  

So DS Arms is going to get prosecuted for the SBR TP9s they sold?
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 2:21:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AftermathGunClub] [#46]
According to B&T USA's attorney - the APC FCG (fire-control-group) being swapped out for USA parts is enough to make it compliant. As long as the magazine isn't foreign made. Per B&T (I've asked on this more than once to confirm) the FCG is AR15 compatible. No word on the TP9. Also B&T USA is making the TP9/MP9 suppressors in the United States.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 4:27:27 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Bingo.  

That isn't what I said. I said the ATF is going to approve any firearm regardless of whether or not 922r parts exist.

Link Posted: 5/31/2015 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#48]
I want dat 45.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 8:02:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Bump.   Any news?  Anyone hear anything?
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By norshon3:
Bump.   Any news?  Anyone hear anything?
View Quote

There's one seller on gunbroker who has auctions for the TP-9, APC-9, and APC-45.

That's the only place I have seen them for sale so far.
Page / 73
B&T 9mm Carbine APC9 (Page 2 of 73)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top