Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2014 12:03:37 AM EDT
Haven't had a chance to get it to the range. I have read some have mis-aligned trunnions or something like that. What should I look for?
Looks straight. Functions fine with snap caps. Fit and finish seem top notch.
What should I look for? I already have 11 x 32 rnd mags, and six x 25's, mag. loading tool, and a spare complete top cover I'm thinking of adding an optic rail to. Anything else I should consider?
Bought it in honor of Washington state's SBR law change. As soon as the Governor signs it, I'm going to start the paperwork and long wait.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Dang, my computer must be broken. I can't see your pics. Well, the only thing you need to add to an UZI is ammo. Lots of ammo.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dang, my computer must be broken. I can't see your pics. Well, the only think you need to add to an UZI is ammo. Lots of ammo.
View Quote

and a suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 7:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Love my UZI! Glad I purchased another after my first experience wasn't a good one. My IMI is flawless, runs like a sewing machine.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Vector and have put probably 200 rounds through it and it has been fine.  You will enjoy yours as it sounds like you already have everything you need.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dang, my computer must be broken. I can't see your pics. Well, the only thing you need to add to an UZI is ammo. Lots of ammo.
View Quote

Mine too. If there is no picture....it ain't real !      
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I love my Vector Uzi! Just put 300 rounds down the pipe about 15 minutes ago
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 12:46:04 AM EDT
[#7]
nice UZI, stock up on ammo or start reloading. UZIs are very hungry for ammo.  

Next on the list is a vertical foregrip and a barrel shroud. The barrel gets pretty hot and a shroud protects the barrel and prevents a burn.
The vertical foregrip improves the shooting experience.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:46:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Next on the list is a vertical foregrip and a barrel shroud. ...
View Quote

I like the vert on mine, feels natural.

http://youtu.be/AiS80GD0a-s
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 2:05:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Good score!  How much was it?

Quoted:
Haven't had a chance to get it to the range. I have read some have mis-aligned trunnions or something like that. What should I look for?
Looks straight. Functions fine with snap caps. Fit and finish seem top notch.
What should I look for? I already have 11 x 32 rnd mags, and six x 25's, mag. loading tool, and a spare complete top cover I'm thinking of adding an optic rail to. Anything else I should consider?
Bought it in honor of Washington state's SBR law change. As soon as the Governor signs it, I'm going to start the paperwork and long wait.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 1:39:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Paid just under $900 for the carbine. Mags, etc. was more, but very reasonable via RobertRTG
I've shot about 400 rounds through it so far and it's a hoot and a half. I went ahead and added a rail to the extra top cover. Finally someplace to park the Vortex Sparc where that giant dot isn't too big!
...and THUS! I fix your broken computers:

Link Posted: 4/14/2014 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#11]
good score!  Very nice!  How did you mount the optic?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 11:20:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Bought a spare top cover for about $10, removed the ratchet cog. Drilled a hole, applied liberal "secret high temperature bonding agent" (JB Weld) to a spare Troy Vtac battle rail (after grinding off the front bolt nub to allow clearance for the charging handle spring cover plate), and bolted it in place. I measured and adjusted it about 30 times to make sure it was true before it set, and when I finally got it to the range, I only had to adjust the Sparc four clicks down and two left from its previous zero on another rifle. Ghetto? Maybe, but the money I saved buys a lot of ammo for practicing. I did a similar mount on a FAL and it's still holding up after nearly two thousand rounds, so I know the JB weld is up to the task. You can buy these ready made, or in kit form, but I'm a cheap bastard and just couldn't be bothered to do that. :)
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#13]
NICE!  Good job!  LOOKS very cool!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice UZI! Still kicking myself for selling my IMI Model B and my IMI UZI Pistol. Well not so much the Pistol. It had the ergos of a brick.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I remember when these were around $500, then $689 in 2011. Now they are just under $900.
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 9:12:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I remember when these were around $500, then $689 in 2011. Now they are just under $900.
View Quote

i remember when gas was 99 cents a gallon. my grandfather told me stories of when he made five dollars a WEEK and had money left over to save.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#17]
I remember when the vector FA Uzi's were 2.5-3K

I was such a dumbass should have bought 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top