Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2016 7:22:37 PM EDT
Lots of new stuff, single shot rifles and shotguns, all weather big boys. Catalog
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Some neat stuff. I kinda like the little pump 22lr. I really wish henry would work less on bling and engraving and more on reducing weight of the center fire and even rimfire guns...

Two main reasons I went with a Rossi 44 lever over the henry, weight and loading gate. I could forgo the loading gate I suppose, but, if Rossi can make an all steel carbine that comes in at just over 5lbs why the heck does the same size henry come in over 7lb!!!

Heck, my 22lr Henry H001 is slightly heavier than the Rossi in 44M I sort of wanted the golden boy in 22lr, once I held the GB and H001 it was no contest. first thing the wife said when she held each was "why is the GB so damn heavy"

It's not so much that the henry's are HEAVY, its just they are much heavier than they need to be IMHO.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 11:01:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Drop a couple of the gold plated 'pimp guns' and make a full stainless 357 lever action.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:21:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Interesting stuff but I hate all those stupid commemorative models.  Also disappointed to see the all weather guns are actually plated and not stainless.  Some of the swag in the back is funny though, I guess every brand has their diehard fans.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Im dying to find one of those all weather 45-70, cant find one in stock anywhere
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 5:23:11 PM EDT
[#5]
A couple of weeks ago I bought 6 Henry .22lr & .22mags in various configurations. The only problem with any of them was a loose handguard, but even that was very minor. I didn't like the Evil Roy engraved stock and called Henry to try and by an unmarked stock, they would not take any money and sent me one for free.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 1:57:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A couple of weeks ago I bought 6 Henry .22lr & .22mags in various configurations. The only problem with any of them was a loose handguard, but even that was very minor. I didn't like the Evil Roy engraved stock and called Henry to try and by an unmarked stock, they would not take any money and sent me one for free.
View Quote

That's good to hear, I like the "Evil Roy" carbine, everything except the silly name on the stock. How does it shoot.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 9:24:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's good to hear, I like the "Evil Roy" carbine, everything except the silly name on the stock. How does it shoot.
View Quote

Better than me I'm afraid. I like the small game carbines the best because of the skinner sight. The engraving on the ER is actually pretty small. I think they shrunk it from the original engraving.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 2:18:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I want the 327 Fed Mag Big Boy Steel carbine!!

It will pair well with my 32 H&R Single Six!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 3:39:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I want the 327 Fed Mag Big Boy Steel carbine!!

It will pair well with my 32 H&R Single Six!!
View Quote

Been waiting for someone to do a 327 rifle.

Looks like another Henry is going to make it into the gun locker.

Link Posted: 12/28/2016 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#10]
My printed catalog from Henry came in today's mail. Much bigger than I expected and the kind of quality that used to be common. And it was free!

Link Posted: 12/31/2016 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#11]
That .410 carbine looks like fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top