Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2016 9:09:15 PM EDT
I have a Marlin 444 SS I have been looking to sell, mainly because I don't use it and it kicks like a mule.  Its a ballard rifled gun with a bushnell trophy xlt 1.5x4.5 I also have around 300 dollars of factory ammo.  I have a guy offering a pre 64 winchester model 88 with a old scope and extra magazine in 308.  Both rifles appear to be in good condition %90.  Would you make this trade.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't, but I like my 444.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't, but I like my 444.
View Quote

Looking more at value as there is a good chance I would sell either one.  I already have a savage 99f that I really like in 308 so doubt I would keep the 88.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I would not do that . The .444 is much easier to sell than the Winchester and in my opinion with ammo worth more money
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top