Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2016 8:22:05 PM EDT
If you are reading this post then you know how hard these are to find. I think they were made only in 2003. I sold a 1894c 357 that was getting no use for this beauty. I actually use my 30/30's and while a beautiful gun, the 1894 just sat in the safe. This gun is in about 99% condition. The pictures do not do justice to the walnut stock.

I mounted a EGW rail and a Bushnell TRS 25. This will be my new brush gun. range report to follow.

Link Posted: 1/14/2016 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice.
Been wanting one
For some time now.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#2]
If you ever want to sell it let me know.
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you ever want to sell it let me know.
View Quote

You sir have Marlinitis. You have been buying a lot of them lately.. I sold the 357, but the 30/30 will stay with me.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome hog blaster!
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice rifle! If you want to do away with the cross bolt safety check out Bear Tooth Mercantile. It's easy to change out and looks just like factory screws when your done. I used it on my 1894 and it looks great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top