Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2015 8:06:35 PM EDT
I traded a nice gentleman here on the forums for this beautiful rifle. While waiting for a nice JM marked specimen, I purchased a Henry Big Boy in .357 and while it was a nice gun, it was heavy. This rifle is light, swings well and is a dream to hold. This particular one was made in 1994 and is in 99% condition. I love it and cannot wait to hit the range. Report to follow.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]
You will love that rifle! It would be the last one i ever let go of. They are that good! Enjoy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:13:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like it is in mint condition.  Congrats!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 7:50:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Sweet. Love the straight stock.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice score.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:06:26 PM EDT
[#6]
A c-clip will fix that safety.  They can be quite annoying.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Awesome idea!  What size c clip?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:27:59 PM EDT
[#8]
best rifle I own....try 009 o ring on safety - super easy.  get your self a Williams or Skinner peeps sight   you'll never get rid of the Marlin
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I was finally able to hit the range today with this beauty.  I fired 130gr FMJ .38spl and158gr SJHP 357 using a little micro red dot. The gun loved the 130gr .38. POA  & POI was the same at 25 & 50 yards. It was nice not having to adjust the red dot at those two ranges. The .357 printed  about 2" high at 25 & 50 yards. The gun ran 100% and was a joy to shoot. It was really worth the wait to find this gun. The little red dot will be staying as well. I just could not miss the bullseye at 50yds.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or you could pop the stock off, push the safety off and tighten the set screw down until the safety won't move. I've done this on a couple of guns and never had an issue. There is also a safety delete kit out there is you want to spend the extra money. I can't remember who makes it though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top