Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2015 3:45:04 PM EDT
Looking for a longer buttstock for a 94. Need a longer length of pull. Would prefer unfinished. I'd also buy the forearm to finish to match.

Considering how common the 94 is, I figured i'd find multiple places online. I did a google search and came up with little to nothing.  

Any suggestions would be awesome. Not looking to break the bank.

THANKS
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 6:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Brownells carries a replacement post 64 model 94 stock which is 13 3/4" lop.  Not many companies, if any offer an affordable replacement with an extended lop.  

Two possible options for lengthening it are either extending it with a recoil pad, or making some spacers and put them between the stock and butt plate.

Mine's an old one which is 13" with the curved metal butt plate so extending it would be problematic, I just live with the shortness.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top