Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2015 9:20:24 AM EDT
I've got a marlin 336 that I want to have cut to 16" and threaded for my saker. I've contacted ADCO and they say they cannot cut it in their machine with the receiver attached. Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#1]
You might want to check with these guys. http://www.mmgunsmith.com

They threaded my ranch hand and had a very reasonable price.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#2]
ended up taking it to TBA suppressors in richmond, va
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Morgan Ritchey in Texas did a great job on mine for $65. Did not have to remove barrel from receiver.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 11:48:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ended up taking it to TBA suppressors in richmond, va
View Quote

Happy to hear you were able to get it threaded. I had my Rossi 92 threaded by hockeysew another COHTF member / smith. If my Browning BL-92 (.357 ) wasn't such an unobtainium $$  item. I'd get that done too.

Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:15:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Had it threaded by a friend from AMU before he retired while I was overseas.  With the can on the 35 Rem he called it the ultimate poaching rifle.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:03:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Dobbs Defense did a thread job for a guy here for his AAC Cyclone. I have an email quote from them the cut/thread/shorten mag/ pin and weld SF Warcomp for my 762SOCOM Mini. Price is awesome. Just waiting to purchase the SF Warcomp.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 11:06:08 PM EDT
[#7]
A sheriff's deputy local to me has a Rossi 38 Special lever gun that he had thread and mounted some 6" suppressor. It's extremely quiet. Wish I could remember what can he has on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top