Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2015 9:51:22 PM EDT
The Ranch Hand pistol is based on the Rossi Model 92. I've been considering picking one up, but I have a question for anyone who may happen to own one...

The scout mount for the Rossi 92's replaces the rear sight. Removing it exposes threaded holes to mount it. I want to mount a red-dot in the scout-scope position. Also install sling studs on the top and bottom of the "butt" of the stock for a 2-point sling that acts as a single-point sling.

Does anyone know if the Ranch Hand has these holes under the rear sight dovetail?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have seen posts of ranch hands that had factory tapped barrels - but they were tapped for a 4 screw rossi base.  Tried to look at one this weekend, but shop was not stocking them anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top