Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2017 3:31:18 PM EDT
I'm moving and selling my Sturdy safe. It's the model 3627. It was a good safe. I could fit about 15-20+ AR's in the racks and then other stuff on the side shelving and top shelf. I'll be getting another safe in our new home but I'm wondering if I should try something else. The safe was getting a little tight. I was thinking about going 1 size up... I also noticed safe prices have gone up significantly since I bought 3 years ago. Any suggestions? I know the am sec guy is around here a lot. I've also looked at Superior. What I liked about the Sturdy was that it was bare-bones and pure steel, simple. That's really all I need.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm moving and selling my Sturdy safe. It's the model 3627. It was a good safe. I could fit about 15-20+ AR's in the racks and then other stuff on the side shelving and top shelf. I'll be getting another safe in our new home but I'm wondering if I should try something else. The safe was getting a little tight. I was thinking about going 1 size up... I also noticed safe prices have gone up significantly since I bought 3 years ago. Any suggestions? I know the am sec guy is around here a lot. I've also looked at Superior. What I liked about the Sturdy was that it was bare-bones and pure steel, simple. That's really all I need.
View Quote

If you were happy with your Sturdy why would you sell it? I have a 3627 which I have moved 3 times and I have since purchased another Sturdy to deal with my expanding collection. I'm not sure your situation but I'd think it would be more affordable to move than purchase new but maybe that's not the case for you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Depends on whether you want fire protection or not.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am looking for a larger gun safe and I am looking at Liberty, Fort Knox, and Study. I do like the Sturdy gun safe as it has built of all steel and it is simple with no clutches or anything and if fully supported bolts on the door.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top