Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2017 1:17:40 PM EDT
Ok, friend just got hit not once but twice at his buisness. budget is up to 4thousand but figuring closer to the 2-3k area. where do you guys buy your stuff?

also, plan on doing a 16channel dvr (plans on 7 cameras right this second but once he see's them thinking hes gona want more ) and and planning on the HIKVISION brand everyone keeps talking about..

Ive seen Nellys and that fine. what else and where else?

Also, read in one post that thse cameras from nellys are rebranded Hikvision. what model # is the comparable hikvison to this model from nellys NSC-214-DM 4MP WDR Fixed Dome IP Security Camera 2.8mm

Thanks..
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 8:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
This is the seller and brand I like on Amazon

SafeGuard Designs On Amazon (HikVision Cameras)

Make sure you get a USA version
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in the process of switching my analogs into IP cams. After quite a bit of research, I decided upon Dahua 2Mp cams with the new Starvis CMOS sensor which are great low light performers.

Head over to IPCamTalk | Dahua page and check out some of the reviews of their new cams.

I ordered all my stuff from Andy -- a reseller on AliExpress that is on the board. He goes by the name Empiretecandy and has sold hundreds of cameras at very good prices for the members of the board.

I was initially going to invest in Hikvision but the price/performance of the Dahua line convinced me to go with them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Also went with dahua about 5 years ago. Still running strong.

Hdsecuritystore.com
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info guys, been spending some time over at ip-talk..

man.. it like trying to catch up reading every thread in GD  

At my current rate they will invent new cameras before i can pic ones to use now
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:19:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the info guys, been spending some time over at ip-talk..

man.. it like trying to catch up reading every thread in GD  

At my current rate they will invent new cameras before i can pic ones to use now
View Quote
Cameras

NVR

This setup would be great for every situation I can think of. Where do i send my consulting fee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top