Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2017 10:49:34 PM EDT
Hi guys,

Halfway new poster, long time lurker and I got a question that if anybody can help me it's y'all, My 4 about to be 5 nephew wants a gun safe for his birthday that's coming up so i am wondering if there  ain't some cheaper plastic or something "safe" i can get him, I'm pretty sure all he is going to keep in there is his nerf guns so i can't think it would need to be very secure.

If y'all are wondering my nephew is pretty red and he has seen mine and his daddy's new Winchester 18 gun safe and he may be 4 but he's got the soul of a 50 year old lol, So any help y'all could give me would be much obliged!
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:52:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Inspiration photo OP:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 2:42:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd get him a wooden foot locker or something similar.  It should serve the "toy" purpose, but it would still be useful to him as he ages, but not to secure that you have to worry about him locking a friend in it or something.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
OMG, that is a great idea! thanks for you help guys i knew if anybody was gonna give me some help it would be here
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:32:47 PM EDT
[#4]
and might i say as a adult with heart of a child that Zombie safe is awessooommmmmeee! If i would i would make it..........but I'm not very good as handyman stuff I'm pretty sure if you gave me 2 stick and told me to make a x it would take me about a hour or 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top