Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2016 10:56:56 AM EDT
Is there really any reason to pic one of these 2 methods over the other?
first:  the gun rack like this: rack

or the hangin style racks like this: hanging

I was also thinking of using this old shoe hanger that went on my door that has individual pockets for shoes.  Maybe attach that to the door and cut to fit.  
Just looking for cheap and easy. going in an 18 gun safe and only have 5-6 hand guns now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#1]
ive used both, the hanging style is not compatible for 22 calibers so I use the others for those. I only have one shelf in the safe and room to put the rack is limited so I try to hang.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:53:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope. Just depends on your setup and which fits your safe better. I use pockets on door and the racks on the top shelf. No room for the under shelf holders now.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top