Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2016 12:01:59 AM EDT
My Dahua dome camera works just fine...most of the time.
My Dahua bullet camera won't even show with the smart pss software or even on my router page.

What could be up with this? Both of them are on the same PoE switch.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:16:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, do I recognise you?

hmmmm, I guess not.

Soooo, what is the smart pss software supposed to do?
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:39:32 AM EDT
[#2]
It looks like the default IP for Dahua cameras might be192.168.1.108 . I would recommend plugging the camera into your computer directly, configure your computer IP to be something like 192.168.1.254 and try to access it directly. The DHCP settings may not be correct on the camera.

ETA:

Also check your DHCP allocation pool range on your router to ensure that you have not exhausted it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 1:44:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Camera comes with a fixed IP, subnet issue probably. Do what the guy above says.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok thanks.

Is it possible that both cameras have the same static IP?

ETA: Yes they do. My dome camera would not allow me to log in. I took the bullet camera off of the network and bam my dome camera works again.

My laptop is at my office at work so my camera is coming to work with me today lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top