Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2016 4:23:20 PM EDT
My dad got a smaller one on sale which got me thinking about them.  So I came across the Big Daddy on Winchestersafes.com and it's only $1750 for a safe similar in size to their $2500 and up safes.  Anyone have experience with this safe?

Winchester Big Daddy
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My dad got a smaller one on sale which got me thinking about them.  So I came across the Big Daddy on Winchestersafes.com and it's only $1750 for a safe similar in size to their $2500 and up safes.  Anyone have experience with this safe?

Winchester Big Daddy
View Quote

I was looking at the 18 gun one at TSC yesterday and wondered the same thing.  They kinda sold out their name to Wal-Mart for cheap junk but the safes didn't feel too terrible (to someone that knows nothing about them)

And after looking at that website I wonder if they have more than one line...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top