Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2016 5:28:05 PM EDT
Found the instructions here http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/FAQs/Need-Help-Opening-Your-Safe.aspx
I was in panic mode there for a while, thought I might never be able to get my guns out again.
OK, so I have a Sentry safe with the dial on the front. I haven't opened it in ? Years? I have the combination but I just be doing something wrong because I can't get it open.
I remember there's some trick, like spin it 3 times, then turn it to the first number, then turn it past the second number and stop on it the second time.... can somebody walk me through it? The kicker is I have another sentry safe and I went to try to open that one (thought maybe the 1st one was actually broken/jammed or something, can't get safe 2 open either)
Combo go's like L2, R1, L3. That's how the numbers go, like medium number, lowest number, highest number.
Second safe is like L3, R1, L2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top