Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2016 10:41:16 PM EDT
Any idea where to find the best price on a Fatboy Jr?
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Put one on layaway from gander mountain. Couldn't find any place cheaper.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 1:06:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Cabela's house brand version is the cheapest I've seen regularly.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put one on layaway from gander mountain. Couldn't find any place cheaper.
View Quote

Gander sucks as prices on so many things but they run really good sales on Liberty safes.  Keep your eye out and they will have good discounts and free extras with purchase.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have one close by, check out CAL Ranch.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#5]
My local mom and pop gun store had the best price I could find.

I don't know if that's typical or not.  They are pretty heavily invested in the safe market.

Mine came with free delivery as well.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 8:38:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Love mine. For the size plus 11 ga steel. Well worth the $1200 I paid but I had to pay a couple hundred more to get it moved. Sum'bitch weighs over 700lbs
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 10:42:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm wanting to get a fat boy JR but I don't know how I will get it in my house. I only have 4 steps but that's a lot of weight. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm wanting to get a fat boy JR but I don't know how I will get it in my house. I only have 4 steps but that's a lot of weight. Any suggestions?
View Quote

this is my issue as well. 5 steps up into house then like 8 down to the lower level of house. I will prob just bit the bullet and hire someone. They got the powered dollies just for stairs.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:01:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Gander mountain has a rebate on the liberty fatboy right now. It's 1800.00 after rebate.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

this is my issue as well. 5 steps up into house then like 8 down to the lower level of house. I will prob just bit the bullet and hire someone. They got the powered dollies just for stairs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely either find a place to rent the motorized dolly or hire a professional.   Not your buddies or just any furniture mover but a person who lifts extremely heavy items. Not only will they destroy your safe but they will destroy your house.

I had 6 steps to get into my house. Hired 4 guys to move it. They had a lift on the truck and a flat dolly. About 4' x 3' long and it worked ok. They had a lot of trouble getting that safe up the stairs.

Those motorized Dolly's that climb stairs can be ran by one guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top