Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2015 7:25:06 PM EDT
With my girlfriend and her daughter newly moved in with me I need to start looking for a bedside safe for my home defense handgun. What I would like is something large enough for a suppressed SIG P226 plus a spare mag and has a push button simplex lock. I've seen ones from AmSec and Ft. Knox but are there any other brands that make this type of safe that I should be looking at?
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I use several FAS-1 safes around the house.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, FAS makes a SBD model for suppressed guns.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm liking the look of those FAS safes. Any other ones to look at so I know what my options are? Now to fit that into the budget.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]
You could look at Tactical Walls but there are no other true lock boxes for suppressed guns other than the FAS.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 5:35:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top