Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2015 8:38:31 PM EDT
Any of you guys buy your safes online? Any good online dealers that have great pricing? Looking at a Liberty Lincoln 50.

ZA
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:21:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked to see if there's a local Liberty dealer by you?  Best prices I've seen on those are during July 4th, labor day and Black Friday etc from the dealers locally.

I know these guys are on the other coast from you but their prices seem reasonable even with shipping compared to the msrp prices listed on liberty's website:

West coast safes, from Southern California

Additionally, you can try a web search and see what dealers carry the make/models you're interested in and compare prices shipped, etc
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:40:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I went to the local dealer, and got a hell of a deal. and I got to play with the safe before buying.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:01:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I have been researching for just shy of 2yrs (since son's birth) and have not found a "great deal" locally vs. online...

Considering online purchase would only save me ~$50 vs. local, I am leaning toward local for the obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:11:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Liberty safes of Virginia has good deals sometimes
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Try your John Deere dealerships as well. They sell Liberty Safes with their logo on them.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went to the local dealer, and got a hell of a deal. and I got to play with the safe before buying.

View Quote

This has been my experience also. Was able to get the same safe as quoted on Liberty's site, but cheaper. Was a 2013 model, so I paid the 2013 (lower) price and got it delivered. No difference in specs, just cost.

Call your local dealer and see what they will do for you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I went to a dealer 3hrs away (closest one) and im glad i did. Owner and sales guy personally delivered it and bolted it down. Helped me shuffle some stuff around to make room and helped organize other heavy items to clean up the clutter. I paid $300 for delivery for a 3hr trip and bolting it down. I had an excellent experience. They even helped me get use to a dial. They were more than willing to GIVE me an electronic lock but from what I read and they recommded i went with the dial lock and glad i did. I can open the safe easily now after about doing it 10 times. Good luck
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I went to a dealer 3hrs away (closest one) and im glad i did. Owner and sales guy personally delivered it and bolted it down. Helped me shuffle some stuff around to make room and helped organize other heavy items to clean up the clutter. I paid $300 for delivery for a 3hr trip and bolting it down. I had an excellent experience.
View Quote
Man I can't touch a deal like that in my area.  Liberty/Amsec dealer wants 800 to deliver for a less than an hour trip.  His prices are okay on Liberty safes not so much on Amsec.  Maybe I will reach out to other dealers further away.  Again nice deal.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Hopefully you can find someone. I may have gotten a better deal because i am a LEO. I was so impressed i gave them an extra $40 for a nice lunch. I looked at the AMSEC safes but the lack of feedback good and bad I went with Liberty. I will say the comparable amsec safe seemed better built by a small margin but i felt more comfortable with Liberty.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 6:25:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Try your John Deere dealerships as well. They sell Liberty Safes with their logo on them.
View Quote

And Cabelas
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 6:32:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Lowe's use to sell Liberty safes but I don't think they do now.
I bought a Liberty from them, cheap delivery charges also ($45 dollar I believe)
Delivery charges is what's going to get you.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lowe's use to sell Liberty safes but I don't think they do now.
I bought a Liberty from them, cheap delivery charges also ($45 dollar I believe)
Delivery charges is what's going to get you.

View Quote

They stopped a few months ago. I got my fatboy through lowes ordering online with a 10% off coupon and mil discount, also no tax ordering it online. No local carrier could touch the price. Curbside delivery was $150 for me, I picked up with my trailer.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Gunsafes.com They are a sponsor here I think
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:07:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I have been researching for just shy of 2yrs (since son's birth) and have not found a "great deal" locally vs. online...

Considering online purchase would only save me ~$50 vs. local, I am leaning toward local for the obvious reasons.
View Quote
You still need to ship it Frieght for a decent cost, $200+

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Did you pick up a safe yet? I know this post is a little old. I recently purchased my Liberty safe at a local dealer. I went in to speak with them and found out when they get their truckloads. Sometimes you can get a heck of a deal on a scratch and dent. I feel like I got a really decent deal on mine (-40%). It has the fancy paint and hardware that someone had ordered but never came back to pay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top