Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2014 11:21:10 AM EDT
Anybody have a problem with this?

I have a Liberty safe with the safelert by elertus.com and the emails it sends do not work.

I get the email, but on a iPad or iPhone, the text message just says it can not read the format, have the sender change the format.

The elertus company support has never heard of this problem before.

Anybody have any solution to this?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I have a Liberty safe with the safelert by elertus.com and the emails it sends do not work.

I get the email, but on a iPad or iPhone, the text message just says it can not read the format, have the sender change the format.

View Quote

I've been lurking on the forum a few days figuring I'd wait to sign up when I had something to contribute.  I installed a safelert yesterday and didn't experience the issue you're seeing.  I too have an iphone/ipad.  It shows up on my wife's and my phone fine whether it be through SMS or email.  Are you saying you have the same issue regardless of if you use email or SMS?  Have you tried just using the app?  If you turn the push notifications on on the app (which you download for free in the app store) you'll also get immediate messages on your phone.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've been lurking on the forum a few days figuring I'd wait to sign up when I had something to contribute.  I installed a safelert yesterday and didn't experience the issue you're seeing.  I too have an iphone/ipad.  It shows up on my wife's and my phone fine whether it be through SMS or email.  Are you saying you have the same issue regardless of if you use email or SMS?  Have you tried just using the app?  If you turn the push notifications on on the app (which you download for free in the app store) you'll also get immediate messages on your phone.

Mike
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mike

the app works fine, the email is fine on my laptop.

The email on my iPhone can not be read. Tech support at etertus has no idea why.

I called back and told them to nevermind because It is the same info I get from the app, which I originally did not know because I could not read the email.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]
and welcome to arfcom.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:59:07 PM EDT
[#4]
There were updates to the apps about a week ago.  Was the email problem corrected?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There were updates to the apps about a week ago.  Was the email problem corrected?
View Quote

nope, still unreadable on my iphone and ipad.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top