Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2011 12:35:07 PM EDT
I can not find the book that came with my safe. I tried for an hour with Google to find out how to do this with no luck. I found instructions for the new models but not mine. If anyone here know how, please let me know. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Just found these - I believe them to be correct.  If they don't work, I'd just give Stack On a call.  Good luck!

1. Locate the small red red button on the inside of the door near
the hinge.
2. Press the red button and then release it, you will hear a beep. The yellow light on the faceplate will be activated and will stay on for a
period of time that should allow you to enter your code. You can only enter your code while the yellow light is on.
With the door open and the yellow light on, enter your own personal security code, which can be 3 - 8 digits long, and confirm your new code
by pressing the " " symbol on the electronic touch pad. Before you close the door, try the new security code to make sure the lock
releases the handle so you can turn it and retract the live action bolts. DO NOT SHUT THE DOOR UNTIL YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT
YOUR NEW SECURITY CODE HAS BEEN ENTERED CORRECTLY.
If the code fails, go through steps 1 and 2 again. If the code works successfully record your combination number on the front of this form or
somewhere in your records, then you should lock the safe.
When you open the safe in the future enter the security code you have set followed by the " # " symbol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top