Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2017 11:47:37 AM EDT
http://gunmagwarehouse.com/sig-mpx-gmw-holiday-kit-triple-mag-pouch-with-3-30-round-magazines.html

3 mags with pouch..... Hell of a deal.

Gen 1 mags 30 rd
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 1:30:47 PM EDT
[#1]
yep,, got in on this last time.. good deal..

i actually sold my gen 2s and bought 2 of these sets with the money lmao
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#2]
u have a gen 2 mpx?

what do you do to make sure these function in your gen 2 mpx?

im gonna just keep them loaded lol
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 10:51:44 PM EDT
[#3]
They keep blowing them out.  I may have to grab more just to have.   Last batch functions without issue so it's a great deal.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 12:50:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
u have a gen 2 mpx?

what do you do to make sure these function in your gen 2 mpx?

im gonna just keep them loaded lol
View Quote
Yes I got a gen2. I don't notice any difference.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a few issues early one with stripping the round from the mags when slingshotting the chargind handle. I started locking it back then just hitting the release and had no issue. YMMV, but for me they have been a non issue after some break in time.

I've jumped on this deal twice now. It's soooo good I might do it again. Not sure if I need 20+ MPX mags when I don't put much use through the one MPX I have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top