Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2017 4:42:03 PM EDT
I can't find the specs but are any of the Romeo4 rds' night vision compatible? Also, what height for MCX? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one and returned it.  It does support night vision on the first two lowest settings.   The QD mount isn't very good and nobody makes aftermarket mounts for it like they do for Aimpoints and Trigicon MROs.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can't find the specs but are any of the Romeo4 rds' night vision compatible? Also, what height for MCX? Thanks
View Quote

Yes - our new Romeo4 models will begin shipping late this month/early June.  

Look for the Romeo4T (Tactical)
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had one and returned it.  It does support night vision on the first two lowest settings.   The QD mount isn't very good and nobody makes aftermarket mounts for it like they do for Aimpoints and Trigicon MROs.
View Quote
Which model did you have and was the mount the only thing you disliked?
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks. Pricey
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have been waiting on one of these for my MCX and heard from someone else at Sig June/July. Hopefully your Intel is more accurate.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:54:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have been waiting on one of these for my MCX and heard from someone else at Sig June/July. Hopefully your Intel is more accurate.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm using a Romeo4M with a Larue 751 mount. It works well with the optic. Co-witnesses with the factory irons, etc.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm using a Romeo4M with a Larue 751 mount. It works well with the optic. Co-witnesses with the factory irons, etc.
View Quote
Is the M the same as the T just without the solar?
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, different design.  The 4M is the model which is part of the FBI approved optics.  The 4T will just begin shipping this year.  

You can see both here:  SIG Sauer Electro-Optics - Romeo4 Models
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:38:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, different design.  The 4M is the model which is part of the FBI approved optics.  The 4T will just begin shipping this year.  

View Quote
Thanks. Looks like I will be waiting for the 4T.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
So is there a functional difference between the two?  One runs on solar in sunlight and battery in darkness.  Same level of brightness settings, etc?
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#12]
I picked up a Romeo 4c (solar) this weekend for my MPX. Is says the first two brightness settings are NV compatible. $319 from Gander Mountain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top