Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2017 4:02:07 PM EDT
Like many I have some issues being under gassed on my MPX.  Since a suppressor will eventually be used I feel something like a Krink type booster would be of use.
I don't really want to use a thread adapter open up the port nor re-thread a barrel.  
 From HK parts they do have a 13.5 three lug adapter and also a flash can type of brake that can be bought separate . I can't tell if it is just a hollow can or if it has internals to increase the back pressure.
 Veriforce Pig.  Looks to be just a hollow tube so probably little to no back pressure on it

That leave me using an adapter unless I am just not finding an alternative. Am I missing something ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top