Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2017 8:11:36 PM EDT
Anyone having an issue with their MPX hammer pin walking out? Mine seems to be walking out on the right side. It hasent come all the way through but close... Out of spec pin or receiver? Wondering if changing the pin out would fix???
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 8:19:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Make sure spring is in right

Pin locks are inexpensive

ETA- Ehh, disregard if this doesn't apply to Sig
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Make sure spring is in right

Pin locks are inexpensive

ETA- Ehh, disregard if this doesn't apply to Sig
View Quote
Spring looks right. Don't like pin locks...
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a similar problem, until I realized I had the hammer and trigger pins reversed
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I had a similar problem, until I realized I had the hammer and trigger pins reversed
View Quote
Trigger has not been out of mine, so unless Sig installed them wrong they are correct...
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Called Sig to see if they would send me a new pin and hammer. They refused and wanted me to send in my gun. What a bunch of ass clowns...
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Called Sig to see if they would send me a new pin and hammer. They refused and wanted me to send in my gun. What a bunch of ass clowns...
View Quote
A problem like this would be warranty work and they are going to want to do it themselves to protect themselves from legal liability.  Also, if it's a receiver problem, they would be best to deal with that, especially if they need to make you a new receiver.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Aren't both trigger and hammer pins the same?
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#8]
On my MPX they are different with the stock trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top