Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2017 9:19:13 PM EDT
I went to the range today to function check the new assembly.

CMC 3.5 flat trigger is not compatible and DD lower with SSA is also not compatible.

After reinstalling my stock trigger it functioned flawlessly.

Rifle.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:27:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the CMC 3.5 in mine as well. Got mine back on Friday and shot it Saturday. 
Everything worked but the trigger they installed is heavier then my CMC. But works. 
Live heard they are installing geissele triggers. If that's the case I'm not impressed. 

All in all I'm happy it's working 
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had the CMC 3.5 in mine as well. Got mine back on Friday and shot it Saturday. 
Everything worked but the trigger they installed is heavier then my CMC. But works. 
Live heard they are installing geissele triggers. If that's the case I'm not impressed. 

All in all I'm happy it's working 
View Quote
Yeah I'm not impressed that I have to put the 9lbs stock trigger back in it.

I heard the geissele is a modified hammered SSA.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:49:21 AM EDT
[#3]
there are a couple varieties of firing pin lockouts, one stamped with a G is for Geissele triggers.   The default one is for sig triggers.  See many other threads on this topic
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:53:49 AM EDT
[#4]
My MCX came with a gen2 BCG so I installed a LaRue trigger... which is a no go... so I'm back to stock trigger until Geisselli makes one
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
there are a couple varieties of firing pin lockouts, one stamped with a G is for Geissele triggers.   The default one is for sig triggers.  See many other threads on this topic
View Quote
I'll take a look when I get home. I probably have a default one.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll have to look, I'm gonna be pissed if they just installed a stock trigger. But it doesn't feel like that stock one
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My MCX came with a gen2 BCG so I installed a LaRue trigger... which is a no go... so I'm back to stock trigger until Geisselli makes one
View Quote
Call Sig and they will send you the G marked firing pin lockout that works with regular Geissele triggers.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 6:04:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Call Sig and they will send you the G marked firing pin lockout that works with regular Geissele triggers.
View Quote
When I called they do not offer spares at this point. Was two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

When I called they do not offer spares at this point. Was two weeks ago.
View Quote
Yeah getting parts for my MCX and MPX has been my major gripe with Sig. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top