Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2017 9:17:41 PM EDT
I have a Sig Classic SWAT that has the diopter style rear and the non folding front sight. I have come to find I hate the style of rear sight Sig has on it. I am use to the diopter with the full
circle like on my MP5 and its easy to use. The notched diopter is something weird all together. What are my options for rear sights ? This thing is a heavy beast and I don't want to put an optic on it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#1]
No one is forcing you to use the notched part of the drum.  Turn the drum one click cw or ccw...

Paladin
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I suppose you're right, I guess I'll just turn it and take a drill and open up the hole to a normal size.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I would suggest replacing the whole set with a Samson folding front and rear set or at least just the front and purchase your choice of AR15 type backup iron sight.

Link Posted: 4/8/2017 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats the way I went
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 8:24:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I used the Midwest Industries sight set on mine.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would suggest replacing the whole set with a Samson folding front and rear set or at least just the front and purchase your choice of AR15 type backup iron sight.

http://www.samson-mfg.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/QF-SIG-HK-A2-PKG.jpg
View Quote
This is what I did with my new to me Sig 556 ER. Works great with a Aimpoint PRO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top