Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2017 11:58:33 AM EDT
Just picked up my MPX SBR after 9 months of waiting for my stamp.

I could have sworn when i first bought it (before putting it back in jail) that it came with 2 magazines, but when i picked it up this weekend it had only 1 magazine.

Am i imagining things, or does the MPX really only come with 1 magazine?
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#1]
My Gen 2 only came with one.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
10-4, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Just one with mine
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just one with mine
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:29:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Bought a gen 2 over the weekend, 1 mag. Even though that cutout is big enough for three or so.... hint hint Sig.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#6]
one mag in box.... Sig has a deal when you register it for a discount on additional mags
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Mine came with one as well.   Keep an eye out at Preppergunshop.com as they run Gen 2 magazine sales often.  I picked up 10 Gen 2 mags and a SB retractable brace for my pistol for $599.  The brace alone is $200, so that was like getting Gen 2 30 rounders for $39 a piece!
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#8]
My buddy has a Gen 1, and it only came with one mag.  Still, Sig has eliminated most of the extras they used to come with, while jacking up the price.  No hard case, no sling, no rail sections, and no sights.

I got mine two weeks ago, and Sig is sending me some sights because I called to complain.  I bet they will stop doing that at some point, though.  Mine did not come with a 20% off coupon, either, but maybe they'll send one when I register it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My buddy has a Gen 1, and it only came with one mag.  Still, Sig has eliminated most of the extras they used to come with, while jacking up the price.  No hard case, no sling, no rail sections, and no sights.

I got mine two weeks ago, and Sig is sending me some sights because I called to complain.  I bet they will stop doing that at some point, though.  Mine did not come with a 20% off coupon, either, but maybe they'll send one when I register it.
View Quote

They aren't coming with flip up sights anymore? Wow
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, my Gen 1 came with hard case, sights, single point sling, 1 mag, cleaning kit, rail sections and a lot of promises that Sig didn't make good on.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Guess Sig has to cut back and jack up prices to pay for the cost of all those new MCX carriers and free triggers....
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 1:35:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wow, my Gen 1 came with hard case, sights, single point sling, 1 mag, cleaning kit, rail sections and a lot of promises that Sig didn't make good on.
View Quote

When I bought my Gen1 I called Sig about the hard case and cleaning kit.  Apparently it was limited to Cabelas orders and a small portion of the initial production run.  I did get the sling, sights, rail covers, and hand stop.  Wasn't too broken up about the case as it would just go into the pile in the crawlspace anyhow.  Customer service was pretty good and fast tracked an OOS stock and Gen 1 mags (both of which were hard to find at the time) at a discount.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Mine came with 2 mags. Guess someone screwed up 
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:03:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm up to 19 for my Gen 1
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:47:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Mine came with 2 mags. Guess someone screwed up 
View Quote

So did mine.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 4:00:09 PM EDT
[#16]
My new MPX built Jan 2017, came with one mag.  No sights and no sling.  The dealer said that is how the new rifles are being shipped.  But, I only paid $1210 for the gun shipped.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My new MPX built Jan 2017, came with one mag.  No sights and no sling.  The dealer said that is how the new rifles are being shipped.  But, I only paid $1210 for the gun shipped.
View Quote
  Do you mind sharing where you got it at that price ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top