Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2017 4:24:48 PM EDT
I was on the Prepper Gun Shop's website and was looking at the SB Tactical retractable Sig MPX Brace they had on sale for $200.   I happened to see a combo deal that had the retractable MPX brace AND 10 Gen 2 30 round MPX mags for $599.   That is a steal when you are getting over $900 worth of mags and a retractable brace.  

They have one package deal left for anyone that wants one:  Link
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 12:30:29 AM EDT
[#1]
GunMag Warehouse has Gen 1 & Gen 2 30 round magazines for $24.95  Link
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess they are out of the Gen 2.  I only see Gen 1 for sale for that price.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GunMag Warehouse has Gen 1 & Gen 2 30 round magazines for $24.95  Link
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 6:07:01 PM EDT
[#3]
It does look like they are sold out of Gen 2 30 rounds.  Keep an eye on the sight, they always have good prices.   They now have 3 30 round Gen 1 magazines with a pouch for $59.99. link
I bought some CMMG 22LR magazines and they were 1/2 the price than anywhere else I could find, especially with $5.00 shipping.  

Another place I bought MPX magazines is Palmetto State Armory link.  I paid around $30.00 with free shipping when they went on sale
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It does look like they are sold out of Gen 2 30 rounds.  Keep an eye on the sight, they always have good prices.   They now have 3 30 round Gen 1 magazines with a pouch for $59.99. link
I bought some CMMG 22LR magazines and they were 1/2 the price than anywhere else I could find, especially with $5.00 shipping.  

Another place I bought MPX magazines is Palmetto State Armory link.  I paid around $30.00 with free shipping when they went on sale
View Quote

GM warehouse is $60 for 3 mags. Gen 1 only. Already tested the Gen 1 in my Gen 2 and they work well. No failures yet except a few when hand feeding when they were brand new.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 12:53:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I have problem with my Gen 1 mag in a Gen 2 MPX if I load it more than 28 rounds, even after the spring was broken in.  28 or less rounds, no problem
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 1:07:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Really?

I cut the base plate down to hold 34 rounds total. (Holds 35 if I want to load it with the carrier pulled back and locked open.)

No issues after I let the mags sit for a little while and the spring relaxes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top