Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2017 10:30:44 AM EDT
Wanting to get an MCX. Already have my sig 762QDti on order through SS to build 300blk sbr. Wondering if I should do form 1 and try to get newer model not subject to recall or get factory sbr that may need upgrade. It looks like sig is starting to ship new mcx patrol models without sights and now with tele folding stock. Any ETA on FDE models? I see suppressor hand guards for sale but no short barrels yet. What would the forum suggest?

I'm aware of sig delays in shipping as my mpx sbr still does not have short barrel kit.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can find  a factory SBR in 300 with the 6.75" barrel -- take it.   With the 9" barrel, I dont see the point.   As for the rest, whenever sig gets around to it.   I had the 6.75" 300 barrel on order for a year.... no word.   I am sure FDE and new stock Patrol will be out long before that damn barrel.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Well so far I only seen 5.56 11inch sbrs. The MPXk factory sbrs are finally showing up so maybe there is hope some 300blk SBRs will start showing up but I'm missing months I could be sending in form 1.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#3]
So what is the deal on the 300 Blackout 6.75" Barrel? It's not listed anywhere. Sig says 9" in 300 and 11.5" in 5.56.

Also if they do release a 6.75" Barrel, will they have a shorter handguard to match? Shortest handguard I have seen was the 9" Barrel version.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Went ahead and bought factory SBR from Capital Armory since they already have my dealer on file and decent price. I guess if it needs recall I can send in carrier while its in jail at my dealer. Time to get suppressor hand guard now to get ready and hopefully some SBR 300blk barrels are available before I take it home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top