Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2016 2:58:36 AM EDT
Anyone have one ? I like them over the 556xi, Was hoping to hear some good news about them, Im trying like crazy to find one.
looking for one that takes the AR mags of course. Can I hear from some real owners
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 3:25:05 AM EDT
[#1]
There are two listed on gunbroker right now. I have the factory swat sbr and love it. I have no complaints.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/591184107

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/591029164
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anyone have one ? I like them over the 556xi, Was hoping to hear some good news about them, Im trying like crazy to find one.
looking for one that takes the AR mags of course. Can I hear from some real owners
View Quote

Also, you can find the factory rails pretty cheap sometimes.

So if you can find a Patrol at a good price, I'd get it and be on the lookout for a factory rail.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a patrol swat that I've owned for several years now. It's an excellent rifle.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a classic patrol, bought it 8 years ago from bud's i think i paid $950ish for it. I have 2000 trouble free rounds thru it. If i could only have one rifle for SHTF this would be it. It is almost as accurate as an AR-15 with AR-15 controls, but as reliable as an AK-47. IMHO it's a win, win. Buy one if you can, before Nov 8th just in case
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:28:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the classic Patrol. I had the Sig rail on it and thought it made it too front heavy so I went back to the classic configuration.
I like it. A lot. Not crazy about the sights but the gun shoots great and is dead reliable.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:16:23 AM EDT
[#6]
For the guys with the Patrol rifles - check your recoil spring.  The flat wire type is known to break into pieces.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top