Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2016 12:24:22 PM EDT
Any known issues with the quality of the mags? After paying $380 for just 7 mags ( June price ) I am almost afraid to take them out of the package, much less keep a few loaded
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't worry to much about the durability, they are lancer made mags and lancer makes some very tough quality mags.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't worry to much about the durability, they are lancer made mags and lancer makes some very tough quality mags.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I had the same worries as well, but as mentioned above they are Lancer and I think they will last a long time.  I have 14 of them now and I feel that's enough to last my lifetime...but who knows.   I've never heard  of anyone having issues with them.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 11:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Any known issues with the quality of the mags? After paying $380 for just 7 mags ( June price ) I am almost afraid to take them out of the package, much less keep a few loaded
View Quote

I have north of 16k rounds through mine and really only use 4 mags (have many others, but only keep 4 in the case).
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:43:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had the same worries as well, but as mentioned above they are Lancer and I think they will last a long time.  I have 14 of them now and I feel that's enough to last my lifetime...but who knows.   I've never heard  of anyone having issues with them.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top