Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2016 1:25:40 PM EDT
Has anybody tried these out?   It increases the LOP by 1/2 inch and fills in the upper.

http://www.muellergunworks.com/

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a couple versions of the sig stock over time.   The old version had shorter rails.  Current version already "fills the channel"

See old photo:

So unless you have the lower style stock (which are prob hard to find these days), these rails dont do much for you except look pretty.

I guess they may be able to add a little bit of LOP.

I do like the removal of the mid stop, as it is useless.   Titanium might be impressive.

They need more tiny photos on the website.  I cant even get my phone to take photos that bad anymore!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are a couple versions of the sig stock over time.   The old version had shorter rails.  Current version already "fills the channel"

See old photo:
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb333/Sgr_North/image_zpsvqom5kaw.jpeg

So unless you have the lower style stock (which are prob hard to find these days), these rails dont do much for you except look pretty.

I guess they may be able to add a little bit of LOP.

I do like the removal of the mid stop, as it is useless.   Titanium might be impressive.

They need more tiny photos on the website.  I cant even get my phone to take photos that bad anymore!
View Quote

You are backwards. Old ones have the longer rods, new ones are shorter to work on MCXs. Same LOP between them both.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:40:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I reached out the company last week with some questions with no response.  Have they responded to anyone?
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 1:52:20 AM EDT
[#4]
bump
Link Posted: 8/9/2016 2:15:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I reached out a couple weeks ago and have not heard a peep.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 1:56:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I have tried to contact the a couple of times with no response.   I wonder if this company is legit.  If they can't reply to simple sales requests, ............
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I emailed him a couple times. He responded then as soon as I was serious and trying to buy, he disappeared.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 8:51:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I sent him an email from my .gov address, we'll see if he responds.

ETA: No response. Guy is a supaflake.

Link Posted: 8/21/2016 12:42:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Does anybody else know of any other companies offering replacement rails?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#10]
If someone wants to run with it.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:47:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe we should start a gofundme for this
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Where did the drawing come from?  Can anyone confirm it's accuracy?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the replacement version.  1/2" added to LOP.  As well as only two notches for fully closed and fully open. Was drawn by last to tackle this project that didn't get off the ground.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is the replacement version.  1/2" added to LOP.  As well as only two notches for fully closed and fully open. Was drawn by last to tackle this project that didn't get off the ground.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well then...  Let me see what I can figure out.  I'll need the longer rods eventually...  
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#15]
A quick follow up...

With work and all, extracurricular machine time has been at a premium.  I'll let you know when/if I get this rolling.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I found these on GunBroker http://www.gunbroker.com/item/583607600  Has anybody tried them?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I found these on GunBroker http://www.gunbroker.com/item/583607600  Has anybody tried them?
View Quote
They don't look right for some reason.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top