Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2016 4:52:06 PM EDT
I have no affiliation...  not sure if anyone needs mags nor if this is a "Great" deal.  I have a Gen1 so I am out.

MPX Gen2 Mags

Free shipping was a daily deal for 7/26/2016.

D
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, I ordered some. That's the best price I've seen.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I was just about to register with Sig to get the 20% off, but I think these are cheaper. I grabbed 4 for now, and I'll do the sig registration later to get some more.

Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:46:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope these are really gen 2. I'm gonna order 2. I was planning on getting the essentials kit because I still have the 20% coupon
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have no affiliation...  not sure if anyone needs mags nor if this is a "Great" deal.  I have a Gen1 so I am out.

MPX Gen2 Mags

D
View Quote

These mages work in Gen1 models as well
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#6]
i went ahead and bought 2. i coulda went ahead and used my 20% coupon for getting the essentials it but i think ill save that for somethign else. besides i only wanted 2 more mags and i didnt really want the mag pouch that comes with the essentials kit.

i have other plans. i just really hope these are gen 2 as it doesnt specfically say so other than "keymod" so i guess we shall see
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:29:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Good price if you buy 2 and get the free shipping. My lgs lets me have them for 50 a piece and that's basically his cost on them.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:30:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MPX Gen2 Mags

D

Damn.....  I wish I would have known...  I ordered some from Sig with the 20%..  Oh well.

Cool, I am glad some of you all were able to score on this!

D
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:54:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i went ahead and bought 2. i coulda went ahead and used my 20% coupon for getting the essentials it but i think ill save that for somethign else. besides i only wanted 2 more mags and i didnt really want the mag pouch that comes with the essentials kit.

i have other plans. i just really hope these are gen 2 as it doesnt specfically say so other than "keymod" so i guess we shall see
View Quote

Keymod is Sig's code for  Gen2.   They dont really use the Gen2 term.  Anything with Keymod or -KM in the part number means its Gen2.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Keymod is Sig's code for  Gen2.   They dont really use the Gen2 term.  Anything with Keymod or -KM in the part number means its Gen2.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do hope you are right. Even if it's not gen2 I'll be stuck with mags I can't use.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

MPX Gen2 Mags

D
View Quote

Wow, best price I've seen by far.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:31:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Great price wrong time for me had to lower my Gen1 mag prices just to compete.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:46:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quantico tactical has all sizes all gens for under $50 each
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 12:15:49 AM EDT
[#15]
In case anyone is wondering, I have gen1 and gen2 mags, and they all function fine in my gen2 MPX. I know there has been some discussion on whether they feed reliably or not, but I haven't had any issues with running the gen1 mags in my gen2 gun yet.

Only difference I can tell is that there is a small notch taken out of the feed lips on the gen1 mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top