Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2016 11:57:07 PM EDT
I was curious what parts are interchangeable.  I have already changed the trigger and the safety.  Was wondering if I could use Titanium AR receiver pins in the Sig MPX.  Anyone have an AR that can try and swap the receiver pins to let me know.  Thanks. .
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#1]
No one has an AR pin they can try and install on a MPX?  I know the MCX accepts AR pins.  Please really would like to know trying to replace a few items on my Sig along with cutting Barrel and Rail to try and lighten.  my rifle.  Also looking at titanium because I like the rainbow oxidization that I am having done on a few parts.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Just in case anyone else was wondering.  NOT interchangeable guess I will be selling titanium pins.  Haha. .
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 7:49:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for taking one for the team!

Link Posted: 8/3/2016 12:28:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Can you use an Ar pistol grip on an MPX? How about a bad-ass safety?
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 1:30:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes to both. Many have changed out the grip.  I actually like the grip but hate the safety and changed mine out for an AR safety without any issues.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 1:58:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes to both. Many have changed out the grip.  I actually like the grip but hate the safety and changed mine out for an AR safety without any issues.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks coffee!

Link Posted: 8/4/2016 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I wasn't a fan of the safety either. Then when I took it out I really realized how much I hated it. The bad-ass is just so much nicer in pretty much every way for me. I didn't mind the grip but was running out of cheap stuff to change so I opted for a moe +, I like a rubbery feel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top