Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2016 2:42:51 PM EDT
For those of you with them do you like them or would you rather have the gen 1?
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I prefer the keymod over the gen 1 since the gen 1 requires adapters to mount anything. It is only 1913 rail on top.

I'd prefer a M Lok rail but they are not available yet.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Just FYI mlok stuff lines up with the gen 1 threaded holes. All you have to do is use the bolts that come with the sig rails.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just FYI mlok stuff lines up with the gen 1 threaded holes. All you have to do is use the bolts that come with the sig rails.
View Quote

I thought there was some modification required to the grip in order to make it work.  Is that not the case?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I thought there was some modification required to the grip in order to make it work.  Is that not the case?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some items require you sand the nubs down to get it to sit flush. Also bolts can be had at Home Depot that work with the threads in the gen 1 rail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top