Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2016 5:30:16 PM EDT
Knew about this sitting in a LGS for about a year now but didn't have the cash to buy it. Finally had some spare cash and went there to buy it today fully expecting it to be long gone as I hadn't been in there in a few months. Luckily she was still there and got her for $1,299 which seems like a more than fair price for this rifle considering I couldn't find one anywhere near that used on gunbroker or anywhere else. She fits in nicely with the other sigs.

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Well done..!

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Nicely done!    Now I hate you
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:15:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd say it was fair. That's only $10 more than I paid when they were newly available.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice!

Now stock up on mags, Sig has 20rnd mags but they are not in the system yet.
They are working on a sku to put them up for sale.
30rnd mags are very scarce and expensive.
I got a 551 in Feb and got 12 mags at that time but haven't been able to find any since then.

Mine has an 8/2011 manufacture date.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice!

Now stock up on mags, Sig has 20rnd mags but they are not in the system yet.
They are working on a sku to put them up for sale.
30rnd mags are very scarce and expensive.
I got a 551 in Feb and got 12 mags at that time but haven't been able to find any since then.

Mine has an 8/2011 manufacture date.
View Quote

I'll have to keep an eye out for the sig mags. Hopefully they are cheaper than the $65/ mag I have seen out there right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top