Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2016 2:23:40 PM EDT
didn't realize I was logged in to Brownells as a dealer, I redact my previous post..
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the tip!  Dealer prices at RSR is 49.00  
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad I placed an order last night.  Got the mags at dealer cost for 40 each.  Got a confirmation email after the order.  Then today got a shipping email and said the mags were 57 each.

Called brownells.  They said the mags went up in price over night.  Told them it wasn't my problem.  Adjust the price back or cancel my order.  Was on hold for 20 minutes, but finally got it fixed.

Morons........
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad I placed an order last night.  Got the mags at dealer cost for 40 each.  Got a confirmation email after the order.  Then today got a shipping email and said the mags were 57 each.

Called brownells.  They said the mags went up in price over night.  Told them it wasn't my problem.  Adjust the price back or cancel my order.  Was on hold for 20 minutes, but finally got it fixed.

Morons........
View Quote

Yeah my buddy went to order some and told me the price went up.

Sig has 20% off a single item until April 30th, can get the 3-pack of mags and the pouch for about $47/mag after discount, free shipping too.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:03:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Gunmagwarehouse has gen1 3packs for $150, gen2 for $160, and both gen1 and 2 single mags for $52ea, 10, 20, or 30rnd
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Sig has 20% off a single item until April 30th, can get the 3-pack of mags and the pouch for about $47/mag after discount, free shipping too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons........

Thanks bud. Just ordered...that was a good deal.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons........

Thanks for mentioning the 20% sale at Sig. I finally ordered a 20rd Essentials kit. What I really wanted was a 4" gen 1 9mm barrel, but I guess they aren't available yet.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks for mentioning the 20% sale at Sig. I finally ordered a 20rd Essentials kit. What I really wanted was a 4" gen 1 9mm barrel, but I guess they aren't available yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Morons........

I haven't seen a gen 1 and gen 2 barrel compared side by side, do not know if there is a different. but in the video above Sig states that the exchange kits for gen 1 owners will require a gen 2 upper which they'll include for you. This might mean the gen 1 and gen 2 barrels do not interchange, if that is the case I do not see Sig making replacement barrels for a gen 1.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Local large range and store had them for $49 + tax a while back and had a full rubbermaid cart top full of them at that time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top