Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2016 11:53:02 PM EDT
Are there any pictures of the MPX 40 out there yet? I can't wait to get my hands on one eventually.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel like it will be remarkably similar looking to the 9mm version......
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#2]
With the exception of the caliber stamp showing a .40 S&W, it should look 100% the same.  I am not aware of any guns that look any different between the 9mm and .40 variants.  

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I feel like it will be remarkably similar looking to the 9mm version......
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:00:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess what I am looking for is an MPX with a decidedly straight mag in it. I haven't seen any pics yet. I figure if they are releasing it in the next year there should have been at least some shot show pics of it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 9:56:02 AM EDT
[#4]
WOW! I figured someone would have found at least one photo by now. Is it possible there are no pictures because there will not be a 40 cal? Did they really not have one at shot show? Someone please respond.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 7:11:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WOW! I figured someone would have found at least one photo by now. Is it possible there are no pictures because there will not be a 40 cal? Did they really not have one at shot show? Someone please respond.
View Quote

Haven't seen anything but 9mm out in the wild. I also haven't heard of any barrels or uppers being sold separately yet in any caliber.  Hopefully the .40/.357s are fully beta tested before being released to the consumer world this time...  There shouldn't be a Gen 3 for a long, long time.

I would think the magazines would have a different shape to them and the rest would be the same.  Wouldn't be surprised if the capacity dropped from 30 to 25 for a similar size magazine.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top