Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2016 3:57:56 PM EDT
Just a heads up!

I called Sig to purchase the stock fully expecting to pay the $299 for the stock that the website still advertises but when I ordered it the Rep told me they were just lowered to $190 each.  I verified that we were talking about the same stock and he confirmed.  He said the website has not been updated yet because it still says $299.

He told to register my MPX with Sig and I would get a 20% off coupon so I did and the stock came out to $152 out the door!

Apparently they currently have Free Shipping over $100 order.

Credit Card just got hit with the $152 charge.

So I basically ended up paying less than half of what I was expecting, very nice surprise!

He also mentioned that the Tele-Scoping stock was also reduced to $199.  This is probably why we are seeing these popping up for sale at that price.

Not sure why they are reducing prices on these, seems like there is more demand than supply but whatever.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:55:27 PM EDT
[#1]
That's really cool so what about those of us who paid $239 for our collapsibles? I guess we were too dumb to wait.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 12:17:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's really cool so what about those of us who paid $239 for our collapsibles? I guess we were too dumb to wait.
View Quote

Yeah I hear ya, I too paid $239 for the collapsible.

I bought this one hoping for a better/longer length of pull.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I called Sig today, and they said the standard price the collapsible stock was now $238.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 4:03:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I called Sig today, and they said the standard price the collapsible stock was now $238.
View Quote

Haha, man these guys (Sig) are all over the place with the info.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone have the tele stock link ?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 10:10:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Anyone have the tele stock link ?
View Quote

It's not on their website. You have to call.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I spoke to sig this morning, thin folding stocks are $299.  

Looks like I missed the boat.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:05:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I spoke to sig this morning, thin folding stocks are $299.  

Looks like I missed the boat.
View Quote

That is strange but doesn't surprise me with as many inconsistencies as they have had up until this point on various levels.

Mine was $190 and then they took 20% off with no charge for shipping for a total of $152.

See my receipt below, my sales person was Tim Nevins, maybe call customer service back and ask for him?

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I will hit Tim up.   Coincidentally, he sent me an RMA shipping label just last week,  (wrong mag pouches)
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:01:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I am sorry but why does this device have the name "Kate Moss stock?"
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Apparently there is a very thin model named Kate Moss, I didn't know either until I asked, had no idea who she was.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Apparently there is a very thin model named Kate Moss, I didn't know either until I asked, had no idea who she was.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pick a picture that's not BOTD ~ TCBA_Joe
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#13]

see the resemblance ?

I did hear back from Tim, and they will sell me the stock for $190.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:08:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://content.osagecountyguns.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/500x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/s/t/stock-x-fold-thin-blk-05.jpg

see the resemblance ?

I did hear back from Tim, and they will sell me the stock for $190.
View Quote

NICE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top