Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2016 7:14:11 PM EDT
I listed my MPX Kate moss folding stock on ebay now that I have tele stock. After a few days, Ebay pulled the listing because the stock violated its assault weapon policy. WTF?? Has this happened to you guys?
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#1]
It could have been the wording you used in your description.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I just used the product description and said that it offered a solid cheek weld. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just used the product description and said that it offered a solid cheek weld. Nothing more.
View Quote

They also removed a listing for my original charging handle that I listed after receiving my ambi model. The same reason was listed, assault weapon. Because "it's part of a platform they consider to be an assault weapon" is what I was told over the phone.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#4]
They also removed both of my listed stocks for the same reason as OP. I believe the problem is the model listing of MPX or MCX which they classify as an assault weapon...BS IMO!
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I listed my MPX Kate moss folding stock on ebay now that I have tele stock. After a few days, Ebay pulled the listing because the stock violated its assault weapon policy. WTF?? Has this happened to you guys?
View Quote

You likely used a keyword they didn't like in your listing.

Parts or accessories for assault weapons. Listings that mention capability with an assault weapon, even if the part or accessory fits non-assault weapons, are also prohibited.
View Quote

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/firearms-weapons-knives.html
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#6]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIG-SAUER-MPX-FACTORY-COLLAPSIBLE-TELESCOPING-STOCK-EXTREMELY-RARE-/121804963681?hash=item1c5c243f61:g:o2cAAOSwniRWN7Rz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIG-SAUER-MPX-3-POSITION-TELESCOPING-STOCK-1913-INTERFACE-/222011096172?hash=item33b0e47c6c:g:pBgAAOSwJb9WrQ7M

Copy the wording out of sold listings. They usually skate right through the system.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#7]
As noted wording is very important.  If the wording triggers their filter indicating use with what they call assault weapons, it will get pulled.  I had a sale for a 10 round magazine pulled due to not playing the wording game right.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:59:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have had this happen a lot. I'm surprised they haven't yanked my account. Don't list something as M1A that will get pulled. But if you list it as M1 308 it usually wont. I still think they have trolls telling on people though. I used to score standard cap mags on ebay by getting the sellers contact info before their listing got pulled and contacting them off line and give them their opening offer. Now your add usually gets pulled before it goes live.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Had a threaded 1911 barrel pulled for the same reason.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Try putting "AIRSOFT" in the title, but clearly show in your photo(s) the box or packaging so the potential buyers know the brand and/or part number...   Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top