Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#1]
My CC was just charged too.... For my order from sept..... I only had the telescoping  on order
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#2]
So Sig claims to fill orders one way. Then, proceeds to do the exact opposite.  Surprised?
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I called earlier, yes on Christmas Eve.  Figured being nice would get me somewhere and the CS rep would be in the Christmas spirit  Nope...  He just said they had a bunch go out to fill BO's.  I asked him why Sept and Oct BO's for the telescoping stock are being fullfilled before my July one and he said no that is not happening.  They're lying and we fulfill them in the order received.  I told him there has been several instances of this over the past month and I directed him to this thread.  He also said well your part number is the older one but that doesn't make a difference.  Well apparently it must because the sept/oct orders being fullfilled are with the newer part number.  I don't get it and what the hell I have todo to get my order fullfilled.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, at least I have the Kate Moss stock to tide me over while I wait for the tele stock. Still pretty pissed about the wait and the misinformation out there.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, at least I have the Kate Moss stock to tide me over while I wait for the tele stock. Still pretty pissed about the wait and the misinformation out there.
View Quote

The folding stock is in stock on their web store also.  I guess if you're sick of waiting it's a good buy.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The folding stock is in stock on their web store also.  I guess if you're sick of waiting it's a good buy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I already have the Kate Moss stock, and I am impressed with it. Would I have bought the MPX if the KM stock was the only option? Probably not.
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I already have the Kate Moss stock, and I am impressed with it. Would I have bought the MPX if the KM stock was the only option? Probably not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto, didn't help that they plastered the ad in all the gun mags and all over the internet featuring that particular stock, SIG is about as useful as a bag of ticks
at a dog show.
Link Posted: 12/27/2015 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Sig telescoping stock, ordered Sep 23, just got an email notifying me it has been shipped.
Link Posted: 12/27/2015 4:33:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got a ship notification that my folding stock shipped, not my telescoping stock.  Both were ordered back in June.  This is complete bullshit.  And both were prepaid also.  SIG has had my money for 6 months...  
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 1:56:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Not trying to add fuel.

ordered 9/22
charged 9/24
shipped 9/26

I am willing to provide my info to customer service if you'd like to use it for inquiry as to what is going on.  My order number was 1130947.  I don't mind being an example for "WTF?".

I might also be interested in trading my collapsible stock to someone who still has one on order for their's when it arrives.  It'll depend on the status of my Form 1 which should be here any day now.  If I do decide to trade for a back order I'll post on this thread.

FA
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 2:01:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, as previously mentioned I have been waiting on a stock since May.  This month I have scored two stocks off of the Sig store website.

The "thin" stock:

and the ugly tele/folding stock:

Now today I get a shipping notice on the stock I ordered in May, which by searching the item number, should be this one:

Which is really quite different than the one they advertise here:

http://www.sigevolution.com/sigmpx
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 2:03:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well, as previously mentioned I have been waiting on a stock since May.  This month I have scored two stocks off of the Sig store website.

The "thin" stock:

http://www.lipseys.net/images/SigMCXMPXFoldingStockBlk.png?maxwidth=520

http://www.lipseys.net/images/SigTelescopingSideFoldingStockBlack.png?maxwidth=520

Now today I get a shipping notice on the stock I ordered in May, which by searching the item number, should be this one:

http://www.lipseys.net/images/SIGMCXMPXFoldTeleStock.png?maxwidth=520
View Quote

Any rattle with the ugly tele/folding stock?
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 2:10:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Any rattle with the ugly tele/folding stock?
View Quote

Yes, some.  Not enough to be annoying yet.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#14]
I just called to see what is going on with my order in August due to others after me were getting notices.  I was he told me my CC did not go through for the charge last week.  I advised nothing is wrong with my CC I was just using it yesterday and have plenty of credit on it.  Said he will have to call financing to find out.  Do you think they are making an excuss so I don't get upset that others are getting notices first?  I also asked why didnt they just call me if they had issues and he said they don't do that.  Hoping for an answer today as form 1 is approved and this is all im waiting for.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 10:53:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Telescoping stock
Ordered: Aug 18,2015
Delivered - Who knows

ETA - form 1 filed Aug 21st
Approved Dec 28th
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#16]
To be honest I'm pretty pleased with the Thin Black Folder. I think it gives the MPX the old MP5K look and that's what I was after. If the tele-stock ever ships I'll be surprised. The folder also has a longer LOP since I'm on the tall side that's a nice improvement. The Tele-Stock (if it ever arrives) will have to be pretty awesome for me to keep it after all this non-sense.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 11:42:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Called about the status of my 6/8 telestock backorder.  I was given the standard response until I pressed the issue on the fact that backorders were not being shipped in the order they were received.  The service rep acknowledged that backorders were being shipped out of order, but he had no information why.  Apparently everyone there knows this is a problem, the company doesn't care to address it, they provide customer service with no real information and then just allow the phone people to take the abuse from pissed off customers.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Called about the status of my 6/8 telestock backorder.  I was given the standard response until I pressed the issue on the fact that backorders were not being shipped in the order they were received.  The service rep acknowledged that backorders were being shipped out of order, but he had no information why.  Apparently everyone there knows this is a problem, the company doesn't care to address it, they provide customer service with no real information and then just allow the phone people to take the abuse from pissed off customers.
View Quote

Same experience I had when calling this morning about my 7/23 telescoping stock order. Also verified there were no other issues with my order, or the Visa card attached to it. It's too bad that someone at Sig with the ability to fix this issue doesn't get involved. Just making a situation that was already bad, that much worse.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 3:03:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I ordered mine June 12th and it has not shipped. I am voting with my wallet. I will not spend another dime on any Sig products until my order arrives and will have to really think about ever being an early adopter of Sig products in the future.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#20]
BLUF: Order the Thin Black Folder ASAP and don't look back.

So I stopped by a gunshop this afternoon and low and behold they had a Sig MPX Carbine with a Tele-Stock. Undoubtably this stock was part of the fabled manufacturing push to get completed for all the backorders from the website sales... Remember the one we all heard about just prior to the public release of the MPX-Carbine from the Sig CSR's.

Anyhow; I asked to see it and the salesman was more than happy to hand it over. While looking decent in a manufacturing sense; I feel it looks clunky on the MPX. The LOP was short. Collapsed it extends out far from the rear of the receiver because the way it's designed to attach to the 1913 rails. The cheek weld isn't as nice as the Thin Folding Stock (the Tele-Stock has rods of a smaller diameter than the Folders top bar). Overall I am way happier with the Thin Folding stock for my MPX. And the Tele-Stock would have to be pulled off my MPX if I wanted to use my Pelican case for transport to/from the range or car carry. With the Folder I can leave it all setup and it's easily deployed out of the case in an instant.

After seeing the Tele-Stock in person I'm less than impressed. I really wonder why it took so long to bring it to market (despite the back order/carbine lies from Sig).

The little local fun-shop: 616 Barracks in Grand Rapids, MI (Near G.R. Ford Intl Airport)

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So I stopped by a gunshop this afternoon and low and behold they had a Sig MPX Carbine with a Tele-Stock. Undoubtably this stock was part of the fabled manufacturing push to get completed for all the backorders from the website sales... Remember the one we all heard about just prior to the public release of the MPX-Carbine from the Sig CSR's.

Anyhow; I asked to see it and the salesman was more than happy to hand it over. While looking decent in a manufacturing sense; I feel it looks clunky on the MPX. The LOP was short. Collapsed it extends out far from the rear of the receiver because the way it's designed to attach to the 1913 rails. The cheek weld isn't as nice as the Thin Folding Stock (the Tele-Stock has rods of a smaller diameter than the Folders top bar). Overall I am way happier with the Thin Folding stock for my MPX. And the Tele-Stock would have to be pulled off my MPX if I wanted to use my Pelican case for transport to/from the range or car carry. With the Folder I can leave it all setup and it's easily deployed out of the case in an instant.

After seeing the Tele-Stock in person I'm less than impressed. I really wonder why it took so long to bring it to market (despite the back order/carbine lies from Sig).

The little local fun-shop: 616 Barracks in Grand Rapids, MI (Near G.R. Ford Intl Airport)

View Quote

That was my impression also. A little short and no cheek weld. I have a telescoping folding stock. While the lines may not be as clean it is certainly a lot more functional imo.

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 7:26:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Here is my theory why some telescoping stocks are shipping, and some are still on backorder since May...

The STOCK-MPX-TELE and STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK apear to be the same railed unit that we covet. It has become the "crown jewel" of the MPX stock selections.

So, perhaps the Spring/Summer 2015 backorders are in limbo because they were ordered as STOCK-MPX-TELE, and the Fall 2015 orders were
entered as STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLACK. Did something cause the inventory SKU to change???

I received my stock with the later SKU designation, and just 10 weeks after placing the initial order.

Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That was my impression also. A little short and no cheek weld. I have a telescoping folding stock. While the lines may not be as clean it is certainly a lot more functional imo.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To add insult to injury I just got billed for that same stock. At least I think so; as there is s pending charge on my bank statement... Thanks Sig for coming through when I finally see it in person and am underwhelmed.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Here is my theory why some telescoping stocks are shipping, and some are still on backorder since May...

The STOCK-MPX-TELE and STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK are the same railed unit that is so coveted. The "crown jewel" of the MPX stock selections.

The Spring/Summer 2015 backorder's may be in limbo as being coded STOCK-MPX-TELE, and the Fall 2015 orders were
entered as STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLACK.

I received mine under the later SKU designation.

http://rs1297.pbsrc.com/albums/ag26/armedjetflyer/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20151221_164235634_zpsjdolt5b1.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
View Quote

Sig told me two weeks ago it didn't matter to change my order to the new SKU.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The STOCK-MPX-TELE and STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK are the same railed unit that is so coveted. The "crown jewel" of the MPX stock selections.

The Spring/Summer 2015 backorder's may be in limbo as being coded STOCK-MPX-TELE, and the Fall 2015 orders were

They also told me the same thing this morning. But as more and more fall orders ship, I call BS. They obviously have an issue on their end, and have no interest in correcting it. At this rate, I could place an order for a second one with them. A 12/28 stock would ship faster than my 7/23 order if things continue this way. Hope I'm wrong!
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 9:37:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They also told me the same thing this morning. But as more and more fall orders ship, I call BS. They obviously have an issue on their end, and have no interest in correcting it. At this rate, I could place an order for a second one with them. A 12/28 stock would ship faster than my 7/23 order if things continue this way. Hope I'm wrong!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what happens when mouth breathers attempt to run a company, can't communicate, or deliver products.
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Just checked and SIG billed me for the stock they just sent that was ordered back in June.  Funny thing though.... I paid for it back then when I ordered it so I could get the discount.  Love getting double billed for stuff....  
Link Posted: 12/28/2015 11:26:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Telescoping Stock ordered 10/14, shipped today.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 12:50:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just checked and SIG billed me for the stock they just sent that was ordered back in June.  Funny thing though.... I paid for it back then when I ordered it so I could get the discount.  Love getting double billed for stuff....  
View Quote

You might want to research that a little better. Sig only charges you before the item ships. Items on back order are not charged. When you first place the order using your credit card, they charge you $1.00 to make sure the card is good to go.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:22:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You might want to research that a little better. Sig only charges you before the item ships. Items on back order are not charged. When you first place the order using your credit card, they charge you $1.00 to make sure the card is good to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, true.

I got a bit confused when I was charged yesterday for the stock because I thought I had prepaid but when I checked my online records, I was never charged for the stock previously/
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 10:32:31 AM EDT
[#31]
I got my "shipping notification" last Wednesday (12/23), but it did not actually ship until yesterday according to Fed-Ex tracking. Supposed to arrive Monday.

FWIW: Mine was listed as "STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK" on the shipping document.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Just posted on another forum...

"With apologies to the folks with telescoping stocks on backorder since forever, I placed an order on 12/23 and noticed on 12/28 my card was charged. Called them up, and sure enough, it's being palletized for shipping.

Sig is definitely messing some people over."

ETA:

Just got off the phone with Sig customer service. Again. It's too bad they have to deal with all of this, as it is out of their hands. They acknowledged that this may very well be the case with orders that new being fulfilled. They have no control. I decided that if they can't fix their system to fulfill in the correct order, why not join in on the complete cluster and open a brand new order for a telescoping stock. Here's to betting my 12/29 order will be the one I get shipping confirmation on first, as 7/23 is in limbo land. So disappointing.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just posted on another forum...

"With apologies to the folks with telescoping stocks on backorder since forever, I placed an order on 12/23 and noticed on 12/28 my card was charged. Called them up, and sure enough, it's being palletized for shipping.

Sig is definitely messing some people over."

ETA:

Just got off the phone with Sig customer service. Again. It's too bad they have to deal with all of this, as it is out of their hands. They acknowledged that this may very well be the case with orders that new being fulfilled. They have no control. I decided that if they can't fix their system to fulfill in the correct order, why not join in on the complete cluster and open a brand new order for a telescoping stock. Here's to betting my 12/29 order will be the one I get shipping confirmation on first, as 7/23 is in limbo land. So disappointing.
View Quote

I ordered one under the new part number as well. We shall see.  I was told 12 weeks eta but I mentioned I've been in the que since July so maybe it'll help.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#34]
This whole thing is such a mess. I called Sig again, with a plan to talk to a manager about the fact that I have had to place two seperate orders with different part numbers to receive something I ordered in July. Was also going to ask to change my July part number to the "new" one.

The customer service rep I spoke with was very knowledgable, and explained that they are DIFFERENT! Oh good. Let's add yet another layer to this entire thing. Why has nobody else at Sig mentioned this?!

STOCK-MPX-TELE is MPX only. This version is the smaller width version when measured closely.

STOCK-X-COLLAPISIBLE-BLK is universal to MPX and MCX. This version is larger in width when measured closely.
Looks like this version isn't just wider when measured with a caliper, as he indicated. Looks like the length of pull is considerably shorter than the STOCK-MPX-TELE.

He mentioned that they look identical when held side by side, however, are different specs if measured. He offered to update my July order to the second version, and indicated it would likely ship in the very near term if I did. I decided against that, especially since this was all new info to me.

I cancelled my order for the second version. This also explains why the second version is shipping readily, and is ALSO the version shipped on MPX Carbines. Also not true, if you look at pictures of MPX carbines as I did last night, they do not have he shorter length of pull as seen with the STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK. Also confirmed below in another post, someone who owns an MPX carbine

He said the first version hasn't had a batch come in for about two months, which was about the last time all us May-July people saw any movement.

So here it is for whatever it's worth...I HOPE THIS INFORMATION IS TRUE.

ETA: updated information and picture of both installed.

Link Posted: 12/29/2015 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Are vendors like Optics Planet that list SKU: STOCK-MPX-TELE as "discontinued", in essence, telegraphing the truth???
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So, vendors like Optics Planet that list SKU: STOCK-MPX-TELE as "discontinued" may be telegraphing the truth???
View Quote

I specifically mentioned this exact situation to him. His comment was that he felt Optics Planet valued getting the stocks out to people sooner rather than later, so discontinued the ones that were taking a long time, and replaced them with the second version which is more readily available. From what he stated, there is no intent to discontinue the MPX specific telescoping stock.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:14:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Thank God I at least got a side folding stock, the idiocy and inability to manage a project at Sig is staggering.
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 3:52:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This whole thing is such a mess. I called Sig again, with a plan to talk to a manager about the fact that I have had to place two seperate orders with different part numbers to receive something I ordered in July. Was also going to ask to change my July part number to the "new" one.

The customer service rep I spoke with was very knowledgable, and explained that they are DIFFERENT! Oh good. Let's add yet another layer to this entire thing. Why has nobody else at Sig mentioned this?!

STOCK-MPX-TELE is MPX only. This version is the smaller width version when measured closely.

STOCK-X-COLLAPISIBLE-BLK is universal to MPX and MCX. This version is larger in width when measured closely.

He mentioned that they look identical when held side by side, however, are different specs if measured. He offered to update my July order to the second version, and indicated it would likely ship in the very near term if I did. I decided against that, especially since this was all new info to me.

I cancelled my order for the second version. This also explains why the second version is shipping readily, and is ALSO the version shipped on MPX Carbines.

He said the first version hasn't had a batch come in for about two months, which was about the last time all us May-July people saw any movement.

View Quote

Thank you very much for posting this.  I just called and talked to Bo.  He confirmed that they haven't seen the STOCK-MPX-TELE sku in stock for quite some time.  I asked if switching to the STOCK-X-COLLAPISIBLE-BLK sku would get me a stock quicker and he said it definitely would as they are showing up and shipping at a pretty regular clip.  Also seemed to infer that the two sku's are made by different suppliers.

So I switched.  He wouldn't give me an ETA (I don't blame him) but given others recent experience seems like it shouldn't be too far away.

What I forgot to ask was that if I switched sku's if I would now be put at the end of the line again vs. my place in line with my 8/20 order.

If anyone else sees this and calls to switch it would be great if you can find if it effects our order in line.

Still pissed about the entire MPX experience (mags, Gen I vs Gen II, this issue) though...complete clusterf*ck.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:02:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Just received a shipping notice for tele stock ordered 10/12
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I cancelled my order for the second version. This also explains why the second version is shipping readily, and is ALSO the version shipped on MPX Carbines.

View Quote

Wrong. The LOP is shorter with the stocks compatible with the MCX (see photo here). The MPX Carbines are shipping with the first version. I have one and can confirm this.
Link Posted: 12/30/2015 9:44:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wrong. The LOP is shorter with the stocks compatible with the MCX (see photo here). The MPX Carbines are shipping with the first version. I have one and can confirm this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, I came across that info later last night after receiving this incorrect info from sig customer service (The post you link to is my post as well, just with updated info. I will post that picture here as well, and update that earlier post on this page.

Link Posted: 12/30/2015 10:56:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Just received shipping notice for collapsible stock I ordered in Oct....now I'll have all 3.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Kate Moss folding stock ordered from Sigg December 11 and delivered December 23.
Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Just received shipping notice for collapsible stock I ordered in Oct....now I'll have all 3.  
View Quote

There are four and counting.  Five if you count two different versions of the collapsible.

The "thin" stock:

The "M4" folding:

Go up a couple of posts for pics of the telestocks.

Link Posted: 1/1/2016 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Why is it called the Kate Moss stock? Just wondering
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 12:02:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Why is it called the Kate Moss stock? Just wondering
View Quote

Thin
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 7:27:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Don't even know who Kate Moss is, I call it the skeleton stock.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Don't even know who Kate Moss is, I call it the skeleton stock.
View Quote

Google her. She was a super model in the late 90s that weighed like 100 pounds. Super thin chick.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There are four and counting.  Five if you count two different versions of the collapsible.

The "thin" stock:

http://www.lipseys.net/images/SigTelescopingSideFoldingStockBlack.png?maxwidth=520

The "M4" folding:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "thin" stock:

The "M4" folding:

I don't count the shorter MCX version as an MPX stock and I can only own what is currently available to me.

I think there may be another one not mentioned above that was pictured in the SIG gen vs gen video but also not yet available.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I don't count the shorter MCX version as an MPX stock and I can only own what is currently available to me.

I think there may be another one not mentioned above that was pictured in the SIG gen vs gen video but also not yet available.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "thin" stock:

The "M4" folding:

There is the original ugly folder, but I don't  know if any of those even shipped.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top