Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 12/13/2015 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I am done with SIG. If my MPX wasn't on a Form 1, I would have sold it by now.  Why can't they put those folding stocks on the carbines and fulfill their tele stock back orders?  Bunch of A-holes.
Link Posted: 12/15/2015 1:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone remember what date order was the last to be filled?  I keep holding off on ordering the other stocks on the website because I really only want the Telescoping stock.  But wish they could give a solid answer on when they will ship to us.  

Telescoping stock
Ordered: Aug 18,2015
Delivered - Who knows

ETA - form 1 filed Aug 21st
Approved Any Day now
Link Posted: 12/15/2015 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I was told 16 weeks from my mid October order date for the Tele-Stock yesterday... But my folder is in-bound for delivery by tomorrow. So at least it's something.
Link Posted: 12/15/2015 4:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]
The SIG store currently has the thin folding stock in stock right now.  Ordered one last night and it has shipped already today.

http://store.sigsauer.com/thin-folding-stock-mcx-mpx-1913-interface-7854.html

I am still waiting for the standard folding stock and telescoping stock I ordered and paid for last summer.
Link Posted: 12/15/2015 4:42:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Form 1 submitted 30 June (done deal 11/06)
Tele-Stock ordered 1 July (no ETA)

"We're at the mercy of our vendor," is a very poor excuse at this point.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got off the phone with Sig customer service. I called to order a 20 round magazine while the 20% coupon is still valid.

So I thought I'd be a glutton for punishment and ask if they are still on track to fill the telescoping stock backorders by the end of the year. (Gave him my July order number)

The response I got was not positive at all, with long pauses. "Well...uhh...the stocks, those are going to still.........be quite a wait.............probably an additional 6-8 weeks or so."
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 3:50:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just got off the phone with Sig customer service. I called to order a 20 round magazine while the 20% coupon is still valid.

So I thought I'd be a glutton for punishment and ask if they are still on track to fill the telescoping stock backorders by the end of the year. (Gave him my July order number)

The response I got was not positive at all, with long pauses. "Well...uhh...the stocks, those are going to still.........be quite a wait.............probably an additional 6-8 weeks or so."
View Quote

Wow, 6-8 weeks is what they told me in October...
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you place more than one order with the coupon?  I ordered the stock and 3 mag essentials kit.  I got the mags but wouldn't mind 3 more if I could get the discounted price.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Only one essential kit with coupon.

Doesn't surprise me they have no clue on the stocks. Unicorn item for 2015.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered 3 mag essential kits, an ambi charging handle, telescoping ghost unicorn leprechaun stock, and a 20rd mag with the 20% off.

Also, from what I understand you can continue to order individual mags at the 20% off after you've run out of your allotment of mag essentials kits at the discount.

ALSO...I ordered the 20rd mag (55.20 shipped) today before lunch..and my credit card was just charged for it. So looks like those are shipping out fast.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 4:52:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

October, huh? I was told that in JUNE.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here...  
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Just received the Folder stock today. Installed a few minutes ago as well. This is a slick setup, and I'm happy with this look and feel. I'll leave the Tele-Stock on back order and just forget about it. Kinda like the early days of ordering a holster from Raven Concealment. So whenever it does arrive it'll be a nice surprise. I can't (read no idea how) link/post pictures otherwise I would. I'm gonna try it out this week.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just received the Folder stock today. Installed a few minutes ago as well. This is a slick setup, and I'm happy with this look and feel. I'll leave the Tele-Stock on back order and just forget about it. Kinda like the early days of ordering a holster from Raven Concealment. So whenever it does arrive it'll be a nice surprise. I can't (read no idea how) link/post pictures otherwise I would. I'm gonna try it out this week.
View Quote

Which folder did you get?  The skeletonized one or the original one?  Pictures are required.
Link Posted: 12/16/2015 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Which folder did you get?  The skeletonized one or the original one?  Pictures are required.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got the thin skeleton stock, not that abortion Sig is trying to move now...

Well if I take a pic can you link it or host it or whatever?

Just an FYI as well for all the folks getting a skeleton stock. If you run a QD sling stud on the left side of the buttstock it will slightly mar the finish on the lower reliever near the pivot pin. If you run it on the right no thread the sling through to the left side. Other than that I love it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 1:50:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I just got my tele-stock shipping notice from Sig.

ordered on 10/6
arriving on 12/24

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 2:05:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I just got my tele-stock shipping notice from Sig. Delivery will be in less than the 12 weeks stated...more like 10 weeks.

ordered on 10/6
arriving on 12/24

It's gonna look good under the tree!

View Quote

Of course, when they finally start shipping they're in a completely random order, fucking over the people on the list since May and June.  Good job Sig.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 2:19:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just got my tele-stock shipping notice from Sig. Delivery will be in less than the 12 weeks stated...more like 10 weeks.

ordered on 10/6
arriving on 12/24

View Quote

Somehow I want to say you're full of shit but I believe it. They fucked me over on my mag order and where filling new orders before my July order. Probably going to happen again with the stock I have backorderd. Good job Sig. Throwing darts at invoices on the wall.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 2:27:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

ordered on 10/6
arriving on 12/24

View Quote

I hope this means I'll be waking up to a charge on my credit card for my July backorder. Lol...this is BullSig!
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 3:33:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Must have been for his carbine
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#21]
It's for my MPX...

STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK

Tracking number indicates in transit via FedEx Ground SmartPost from Newington, NH.

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's for my MPX...

STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK

Tracking number indicates in transit via FedEx Ground SmartPost from Newington, NH.
View Quote

The telestock had a part number of STOCK-MPX-TELE when I ordered it in June.  Did they change the part number, or could it be we're talking about two different stocks?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Ordered the tele stock a few days ago and should be here tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Ordered the tele stock a few days ago and should be here tomorrow.
View Quote

You ordered the FOLDING and telescoping stock I'm guessing.

This thread is not about that abomination.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#25]
According to Google STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK has pictures looking like the stock we all want, but Sig claimed they're different?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:53:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
According to Google STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK is a part number for the stock we are all waiting on..
View Quote

I just called and told the CS rep guys are getting their October tele stock orders are fulfilled but my 5 month old one has yet to be fulfilled. He said that's not true we do them in the order received. He also said they have May back orders that haven't been fulfilled so I'm in for a wait. This is utter bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I just called and told the CS rep guys are getting their October tele stock orders are fulfilled but my 5 month old one has yet to be fulfilled. He said that's not true we do them in the order received. He also said they have May back orders that haven't been fulfilled so I'm in for a wait. This is utter bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to Google STOCK-X-COLLAPSIBLE-BLK is a part number for the stock we are all waiting on..

The worst part is, they've shoveled out so much misinformation...I have a hard time believing anything they say anymore.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:01:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The worst part is, they've shoveled out so much misinformation...I have a hard time believing anything they say anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They told me my first week of July order should be shipped in a few weeks since they're working on mid June right now
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Back in June, I was told end of July, then end of August, then end of November, then end of December...
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 11:48:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Ordered my folder a couple weeks ago and it arrived yesterday.   No word on the collapsable I ordered at the same time but have months left on the stamp so not worried.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#31]
From my Optics Planet order of the telescoping stock:

Product Discontinued by Manufacturer

Sig Sauer Stock, Telescoping, Mpx, 3 Position, 1913 Interface has been discontinued by Sig Sauer and is no longer available. Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below. You can also explore other items in the Gun Parts, Rifle Stocks categories yourself to try and find the perfect replacement for you!
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 4:25:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
From my Optics Planet order of the telescoping stock:

Product Discontinued by Manufacturer

Sig Sauer Stock, Telescoping, Mpx, 3 Position, 1913 Interface has been discontinued by Sig Sauer and is no longer available. Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below. You can also explore other items in the Gun Parts, Rifle Stocks categories yourself to try and find the perfect replacement for you!
View Quote

I ordered from an outside vendor as well and the show the same on their website, I was told they did this because SIG stopped taking backorders indefinitely however the backorders they have will be fulfilled
as soon as they get what they are allotted.

I have no faith in any of what SIG tells us, their vendors or the man in the fucking moon right now.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#33]
I moved on with my life and got this one. I've never handled a Sig telescopic, but I've heard the quality on this unit is better than the factory.

He Cerakoted the titanium rods black for me, I didn't like the look of the shiny rods. Wasn't cheap, $425 out the door, but it is extremely light and seems rock solid so far. His website shows Out-of-Stock right now for the titanium model, but he usually catches up every few days.

ZR Tactical Solutions

Link Posted: 12/22/2015 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I moved on with my life and got this one. I've never handled a Sig telescopic, but I've heard the quality on this unit is better than the factory.

He Cerakoted the titanium rods black for me, I didn't like the look of the shiny rods. Wasn't cheap, $425 out the door, but it is extremely light and seems rock solid so far. His website shows Out-of-Stock right now for the titanium model, but he usually catches up every few days.

ZR Tactical Solutions

View Quote

Does that release lever interfere with your face at all? It looks to me like it would.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Optics planet canceled my order as well. .
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#36]
If those cockknockers at sig cancel my order, I'm going to pitch a fit a 3 year old would envy.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Does that release lever interfere with your face at all? It looks to me like it would.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZR Tactical Solutions

Not really. I mean, the LOP is not that long, so if I wanted to I could lean forward enough for my nose to touch the charging handle, along with the release lever. But I'm sure I could do that with the factory stock as well.

Measured LOP fully extended is 12" from top of buttstock to center trigger, and 11 1/2" from center of buttstock to center trigger.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 6:58:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Well, my CC got billed last night for my collapsible stock.
If it is anything like the mags, that means it's about to ship.

I've been dragging my feet on the form 1, I guess I need to get a move on.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:00:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

If true, congrats.  When did you place the order?
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope not to piss anyone off.........Sept 9th.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 9:20:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they said they fulfill back orders in the order received a guy last week said his October order was fulfilled. Of course he never chimed back in I do t think so maybe he was trolling us?  I may never see my July order.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I just got my tele-stock shipping notice from Sig.

ordered on 10/6
arriving on 12/24

View Quote

You trolling us. Has it arrived yet?  Post pics when you get it and PM me a order number so I can have some ammo with CS over their random back order fulfillment process. I sir will take them to task.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Did you order the side folding tele-stock or the tele-stock?
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not sure who you are asking, but I've never heard of the side folding tele-stock.
It's either folding or telescoping (aka collapsible).

People have been getting folders, it's the telescoping that have been so bad to get, which is what I ordered.

SigJoe: Did you ever get your magazines?
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm not sure who you are asking, but I've never heard of the side folding tele-stock.

People have been getting folders, it's the telescoping that have been so bad to get, which is what I ordered.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a side folding tele (similar to AR collapsible) and there is a Tele stock that collapses on the sides of the gun, aka, HK style.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was news to me as well just a couple of weeks ago.  It's a hybrid sliding/folding stock that looks like a big bag of shit.  For some reason Sig believes is important to market that monstrosity while leaving the telestock backorders hanging.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This was news to me as well just a couple of weeks ago.  It's a hybrid sliding/folding stock that looks like a big bag of shit.  For some reason Sig believes is important to market that monstrosity while leaving the telestock backorders hanging.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 different vendors making the stocks. The HK MP5 style is being made by a vendor that can't seem to keep up so has nothing to do with Sig coming out with the other stock and them being available.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#48]
There are 3 different stocks available. - From Sig.

I was asking Jetflyer.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 11:12:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

But they said they fulfill back orders in the order received a guy last week said his October order was fulfilled. Of course he never chimed back in I do t think so maybe he was trolling us?  I may never see my July order.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called today on my July order and was told it should ship my 12/30/2015.  The CS rep has been hearing from alot of us, and explained they have limited batches coming in, and with some quality issues not all are accepted.  I asked about the newer orders being filled before old orders, and was told each group gets allocated a portion of the incoming supply.  Some go to assembly (i.e. the carbines), some go to webstore orders, and some go to back orders.  CS rep agreed it did not make sense but this decision was above his pay grade.  He said if I see one on the webstore then I should buy it and call them to get the discount resolved.  

I did get my thin folding stock the other day - well made and locks up tight.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2015 2:48:49 AM EDT
[#50]
My CC was billed today for my order back in June.  We shall see what shows up in the next few days....  The telescoping stock or the original folder.  I have one of each on order and was billed for only one.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top