BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I OWN one and have had no issues. It's become my favorite platform.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sig is really getting on my nerves! I dont ever have my stock yet and my gun is already obsolete! Wtf i guess thats what i get for being a ginnie pig! Wont make that mistake again. Never thought id say this but i should of gotten a scorpion

Yep, Sig really messed up on this one. I didn't buy one but I'd be really pissed if I did.

I understand. It probably shoots great.
I dunno, to jump that quick to a Gen 2? Seems like the Gen 1s were more or less under developed for them to evolve that quickly.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sig is really getting on my nerves! I dont ever have my stock yet and my gun is already obsolete! Wtf i guess thats what i get for being a ginnie pig! Wont make that mistake again. Never thought id say this but i should of gotten a scorpion

Yep, Sig really messed up on this one. I didn't buy one but I'd be really pissed if I did.

X2
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I dunno, to jump that quick to a Gen 2? Seems like the Gen 1s were more or less under developed for them to evolve that quickly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just look at it as they (Gen1) were perfectly developed for 9mm. Mine hasn't had any failures and I'm nearly to 1,000 rds unsuppressed/suppressed with multiple types of ammo. 85° summer days and -2° winter days, all good to go. I'm impressed with the MPX. Sig may have over promised and under delivered on certain aspects, but as I see it they are making up for it and have thus far followed through on their word. Now that I actually received my July 2015 Tele stock backorder as they stated would happen, I have more faith that the Gen2 upper/Cal-X deal will be the real deal as well. I'm pretty excited to have the option of a second upper/caliber that I can just pop two pins and toss in a different mag. Pros and cons to any new platform, but as an early adopter of the MPX...I couldn't be happier at the moment!
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:53:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I just look at it as they (Gen1) were perfectly developed for 9mm. Mine hasn't had any failures and I'm nearly to 1,000 rds unsuppressed/suppressed with multiple types of ammo. 85° summer days and -2° winter days, all good to go. I'm impressed with the MPX. Sig may have over promised and under delivered on certain aspects, but as I see it they are making up for it and have thus far followed through on their word. Now that I actually received my July 2015 Tele stock backorder as they stated would happen, I have more faith that the Gen2 upper/Cal-X deal will be the real deal as well. I'm pretty excited to have the option of a second upper/caliber that I can just pop two pins and toss in a different mag. Pros and cons to any new platform, but as an early adopter of the MPX...I couldn't be happier at the moment!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there you have it, then. You're review speaks much louder than mine since you are an actual customer and not just "some dude online". If you're happy with the product, then hey, I guess I'm in the wrong. I'm glad your enjoying your MPX.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:29:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go for it. I doubt you'll find a gen 1 still other than a used one or maybe on GB. I advised my bro to buy the gen 2 recently just because it seemed it may be supported better than the gen 1. I don't think you'll be disappointed. My suggestion would be to get a 4.5" barrel, SBR it and run a can on it along with a S3G or binary trigger
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 11:55:41 PM EDT
[#7]
The Gen II essentials kit is available for order. Sig called me today!!! Looks like gen 2 mags are hitting consumers now.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I was seduced by the MPX the first time I saw her.  Picked up a Gen2  2 weekends ago and little did I know it came with a gen2 mag.  Realizing
That one is none I picked up two extra mags.  While waiting to goto range I loaded mags and noticed that when I went to chamber a round it would hang up.
I wasn't happy.  So I poked around here and followed someone's advice to leave em fully loaded.  Let them sit for a week and took them to range last
Saturday. Upon loading same from open bolt they worked flawlessly.  Burned thru 250 rounds of 9.  Also tested now and she loads from closed bolt also.  Upon reading some more here this Sunday I then realized that I have 1 gen2 mag and 2 gen1 mags.  They all ran sweet, no issues with either gen mag in my gen2 MPX P 8 inch barrel.  Love it.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top